Is Nintendo's new trend going to be being a console behind?

#1MixorzPosted 4/4/2013 11:27:46 AM
Wii was barely about as powerful as XBox (the most powerful of that gen), and Now Wii U is about on par with PS3. Basically they have to wait an entire gen to play games that most other gamers already played (like Mass Effect 3, Arkam City, etc).
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2DiscostewSMPosted 4/4/2013 11:28:43 AM
They let the other 2 duke it out and ruin themselves while they wait in the back counting their money.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#3BuretsuPosted 4/4/2013 11:29:39 AM
You mean, are they not going to fight a losing battle in the struggle to compete with the much superior PC and instead focus on providing an experience that you won't get anywhere else?

Then yes.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4KaiRyusakiPosted 4/4/2013 11:31:43 AM
Atleast you acknowledge it as a "new trend"

you know how many people act like it was always like this?
#5JackalPosted 4/4/2013 11:31:50 AM
A generation behind would be more correct.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#6Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:35:34 AM
KaiRyusaki posted...
Atleast you acknowledge it as a "new trend"

you know how many people act like it was always like this?

Not always, GC was pretty much on par with that gen. N64 was more powerful than PS1, SNES was more powerful than Genesis, NES was more powerful than Atari. I don't know why so many Nintendo fans say graphics don't matter because for most Nintendo consoles they did matter.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#7icarus231Posted 4/4/2013 11:35:53 AM
Mixorz posted...
Wii was barely about as powerful as XBox (the most powerful of that gen), and Now Wii U is about on par with PS3. Basically they have to wait an entire gen to play games that most other gamers already played (like Mass Effect 3, Arkam City, etc).

You lost all crediblity when you said its on par with ps3.
#8Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:38:12 AM
Buretsu posted...
You mean, are they not going to fight a losing battle in the struggle to compete with the much superior PC and instead focus on providing an experience that you won't get anywhere else?

Then yes.

Why are they fighting a losing handheld battle against mobile gaming, which is clearly the future of handheld.

/Owned
---
#9Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:39:34 AM
icarus231 posted...
Mixorz posted...

You lost all crediblity when you said its on par with ps3.

About on par=\=on par.
---
#10gameG3ni3Posted 4/4/2013 11:39:35 AM
If you're going to troll the Wii U forums Xbot, maybe you'd want to remove your XBL gt from the sig. As it stands you will never get to play the best 1st party titles no matter what gen it is. You get to play all the stuff people can play on PS and PC except you pay to be able to access the multiplayer capabilities of your games...how does that feel?

What you idiots will never understand is most of us don't give a **** about the games you listed, we play games for gameplay and fun, something you will never grasp. We play Nintendo games...if a good third party game comes along then cool, but if the Wii U got every third party game and no Nintendo games, I wouldn't have gotten it. If it were the other way around and I knew it was going to be all Nintendo games, I would have still gotten it.

What's the point of trolling consoles??? If you died today or were raped, MS wouldn't know or care...Go join the Army if you want to blindly fight for someone who thinks of you as a number, atleast there you might do some good.
---
NNID: Xenteros
Currently playing: LoZ:SS, NSMBU