Nintendo will NEVER reign champion again

#1DaLastBossPosted 4/4/2013 8:09:33 PM
By champion I mean, the one to sell the most system and remain most popular with its consumers

Listen, its already 2013 and Nintendo's Wii is absolutely obsolete. The Wii U, although it's sales are doing a little better it will not sell more than the PS3 or newBox. Why? Ever since the N64, Nintendo has been declining in the home system market to its competitors. While the Wii did well in terms of sales, it did not make the hardcore gamers too happy.

The Wii U doesnt satisfy the hardcore gamer nor the casual one. It's lack of games and forced gimmicky controller will hurt Nintendo in the end if they do not do something

Why write this topic? Nintendo just doesnt get it, they dont want to release better games or fix their online system. Stop supporting a company that doesnt listen to its customers!
#2BuretsuPosted 4/4/2013 8:11:28 PM
Whatever you say, random Internet dude!
---
Biggest Jokes on GameFAQs:
Sailor Goon, DemonDog666, Nice_Kirbyfan9, Icecreamdunwich (Banned)
#3OMG_AIDSPosted 4/4/2013 8:14:52 PM
your opinion is important, TC. Always remember that.
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#4Enigma149Posted 4/4/2013 8:16:01 PM
http://www.thesmokingtire.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/two-thumbs-up.jpg
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#5DiscostewSMPosted 4/4/2013 8:17:03 PM
I think TC doesn't get it.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#6DaLastBoss(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:17:52 PM
Fine, keep throwing your money at a company that doesnt value their fans and customers

Keep dreaming for another good title lol
#7BuretsuPosted 4/4/2013 8:18:49 PM
DaLastBoss posted...
Fine, keep throwing your money at a company that doesnt value their fans and customers

Hey, say what you will, I still have faith in EA.
---
Biggest Jokes on GameFAQs:
Sailor Goon, DemonDog666, Nice_Kirbyfan9, Icecreamdunwich (Banned)
#8HaloOfTheSun442Posted 4/4/2013 8:19:32 PM
DaLastBoss posted...

Okay.

And we'll be having fun while you're mad that people are enjoying a Nintendo console.
#9Ryan SiPosted 4/4/2013 8:20:56 PM
This is the Wii U's core problem. As I've believed from the beginning, I just didn't see where the console fits in terms of the market.

Hardcore gamers will opt for a Sony/Microsoft console (1st anyway...) and the casuals that made the Wii such a success are nowhere to be found.

It's already being ignored by countless developers even though it's specs match up well with current systems (PS3/360). What happens when PS4 and 720 are out and the spec difference is even greater? Is it possible to have even worse third-party support than Wii U has currently?

This console is going to live and die by Nintendo's own games. They have to deliver much better and much faster than they did with Wii.
---
Most Wanted: FFX HD (PS3), MGSV (PS3), TMNT: OotS (PC), Tales of Xillia (PS3)
#10darkqueenhelbaPosted 4/4/2013 8:22:20 PM
I have no problem throwing money at luxury items. That's why they're luxuries. I'm not some low level peasant.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!