Looks like I'll be sticking to Wii U only

#51monkeyspoonPosted 4/5/2013 9:26:11 PM
zender1999 posted...
xxthewitnessx posted...
Then you TC, will miss out on some amazing games, and your ****ty review site that no one cares about will suffer for only featuring Wii U games.

hardly any anazing games he will miss out, battlefield microtransanction always online requiered? killzone 30 fps full of screen tearing? simcity?

nintendo makes the best amazing games, he will be fine

Can I borrow your time machine. You seem to know exactly what will happen in the future.

Oh actually you are saying lots of lies because you're a deluded Nintendo fanboy.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU fanboys are so deluded.
#52OzzieArcane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:33:02 PM(edited)
VanderZoo posted...
I don't understand the point of not buying a next gen console because it doesn't play old games. Isn't the point of a next gen console to play next gen games? I mean, did you not buy a SNES, DreamCast, N64, GameCube etc?

BC is a great feature and I wish the PS4 had it out of the box, but to not buy it because it can't play games I can already play with my current system? That doesn't really make sense to me.

As per my personal reasoning on the matter? The PS1 era is when I finally had a disposable income, meaning I was out of high school before it ended and had a job to afford my own stuff. NES-SNES? Most of that stuff ended up getting traded in to afford newer things back when Funcoland was still around before Gamestop bought them.

In other words BC with those old systems? Doesn't matter cause I'd have to rebuy the games anyhow, so I just bought them on Virtual Console. But the thing is Sony are the ones who first brought the concept in to full effect. Yet they're now going to be the first to abandon it when it's a large part of why the PS2 sold so well? That's stupidity. It also really makes them look stupid when a bunch of nobodies can get PS1 and PS2 emulation working properly on PC FOR FREE when they can't get it working on their own system.

I have a large backlog of games to go through (Fell behind due to MMO addiction). Certain new titles I'm real interested in will take precedence over my older stuff for various reasons. But as it is I currently have my Wii U, X-Box 360, PS2, and PS3 clustered around my TV. I'm not getting a PS4 unless it's going to give me a reason to disconnect one of those.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#53DynheartPosted 4/5/2013 9:42:32 PM(edited)
I always wondered why people use the word fanboy.

Is it OK if I just call all of you fanboys? Because seemingly there's no clear/concise definition! I'll just make up my own idealism of what Gamefaqs thinks of fanboyism.

A gamer who doesn't like the other gamers stance on a subject. If you disagree? You're a fanboy in party A's group. If you agree? You're a fanboy in party B's group. If you want to stay stay unbiased, but give your opinion? Uncalled for! You go to fanboy group C!

We're all fanboys according to Gamefaqs. That is, unless you're talking about yourself. No WAY can you be a fanboy. You own every system! You have no favorites....(pick a console to go on a deserted island....gotchya).

Oh well. We're all fanboys (why else would people be attacking each other with such passion around here.....). Of course there's going to be the hardass that going to say "No way! I'm totally not a fanboy". These guys/gals I question the most. Why so defensive?

Or...we are just gamers. And that dumb word is overused.
---
Currently playing: Wario Land: Shake It! Mighty Switch Force
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ash_wwRQFno
#54bigjclassicPosted 4/5/2013 9:50:25 PM
mokmuud posted...
I've been playing my WiiU almost every day since launch.

THIS
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence
#55ValeikaPosted 4/5/2013 10:15:59 PM
gameG3ni3 posted...
troll post no. 898,765,678,754

You sure? Seems a bit too small a number. Add few more zeros and commas.
---
LONG LIVE NINTENDO!
Top five: SHINING FORCE I&II, Chrono Trigger, Xenogears and Skies of Arcadia
#56TrstTheLordPosted 4/5/2013 10:27:46 PM
Now for the real reason why there is no PS3 bc; gaikai.
---
Got married May 23,2009
http://www.polarbearsinternational.org Save thePolarBears!
#57zender1999Posted 4/6/2013 7:32:37 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
zender1999 posted...
xxthewitnessx posted...
Then you TC, will miss out on some amazing games, and your ****ty review site that no one cares about will suffer for only featuring Wii U games.

hardly any anazing games he will miss out, battlefield microtransanction always online requiered? killzone 30 fps full of screen tearing? simcity?

nintendo makes the best amazing games, he will be fine

Can I borrow your time machine. You seem to know exactly what will happen in the future.

Oh actually you are saying lots of lies because you're a deluded Nintendo fanboy.

what lies? lol
inform yourself
#58king_zettaPosted 4/6/2013 8:49:17 AM
xxthewitnessx posted...

I agree, a site that only reviews nintendo games and scaled-down limited 3rd party ports, is not going to set the world on fire. You do know nintendo power went out of business, right?
Also you don't work for gamespot,ign, game trailers, or game informer so no one cares what you think good or bad.
#59OzzieArcane(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 9:47:17 AM(edited)
king_zetta posted...
xxthewitnessx posted...

I agree, a site that only reviews nintendo games and scaled-down limited 3rd party ports, is not going to set the world on fire. You do know nintendo power went out of business, right?
Also you don't work for gamespot,ign, game trailers, or game informer so no one cares what you think good or bad.

Thanks for missing the post where I already addressed his snarky stupid comment. My site is completely irrelevant to this conversation.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#60king_zettaPosted 4/7/2013 11:35:53 AM
OzzieArcane posted...
king_zetta posted...
xxthewitnessx posted...

Thanks for missing the post where I already addressed his snarky stupid comment. My site is completely irrelevant to this conversation.

Yeah you made up a buch of bull and then believed your own bull.
It's called denial