Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition

User Info: ceibanto

ceibanto
3 years ago#1
Dark Souls. Prepare To Die Edition. PC assets a la Need For Speed. On Wii U. Yeah, it would be another port of another old game, but ya know what? I'd buy it!!

And yeah, I signed the petition for Dark Souls 2 for Wii U.

User Info: PG50

PG50
3 years ago#2
Love Dark Souls, have tons of hours on it, love the challenge and bleak atmosphere, but no, I already bought it twice. Bring a new one? hell yea, I'd buy it, But I'm not gonna buy Dark souls three times, and I doubt most people would buy it more than once.

User Info: ceibanto

ceibanto
3 years ago#3
I've personally bought it 3 times. Granted, I never got too far into it although I absolutely loved the difficulty and everything about the game. I would definitely buy it again, with upgraded visuals and DLC included on disc for like $39.99 or less.

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
3 years ago#4
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there nothing extra fancy graphically about DS:PtD Edition due to the inexperience of the developers at FromSoftware? Yea DSfix fixes a lot of the issues, but not vanilla DS.

I would love for DS2 to come to Wii U though, gamepad menus would actually make sense in that game.
XBL GT: roboitoam
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived