Still waiting for DoA5U

#1YoyokuKOPosted 4/5/2013 2:04:54 AM
why won't they announce it already?

I want skimpy ladies on all my platforms
#2NekoSushiRiotPosted 4/5/2013 2:29:15 AM
And Samus as a bonus character. I want this on U just as much as you probably do. And MK9.
---
Currently Playing: Sin & Punishment SS, Fire Emblem Awakening
#3Oni_TaedoPosted 4/5/2013 3:51:36 AM
We might get those, I don't think NR Studios has ruled out an MK9 port (nor has there been confirmation, or even any word, on such).
And considering how buddy-buddy TN and Nintendo have been in the past little while, ie, Other M, the best version of NG3, and the first REAL DoA in nearly five years being exclusive to a Nintendo handheld,
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#4xOmniCloudxPosted 4/5/2013 3:54:20 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
We might get those, I don't think NR Studios has ruled out an MK9 port (nor has there been confirmation, or even any word, on such).
And considering how buddy-buddy TN and Nintendo have been in the past little while, ie, Other M, the best version of NG3, and the first REAL DoA in nearly five years being exclusive to a Nintendo handheld,

Best version of NG3 is now on 360 and PS3 with the updated RE (which they should have just called Sigma 3). Even more stuff than Wii-U version.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#5Oni_TaedoPosted 4/5/2013 4:06:38 AM
xOmniCloudx posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

Best version of NG3 is now on 360 and PS3 with the updated RE (which they should have just called Sigma 3). Even more stuff than Wii-U version.

Right, I somehow forgot about those.
Thank you for correcting me.
I'm sure that stuff will be DLC for the Wii U version.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#6fon1988Posted 4/5/2013 7:28:47 AM
DoA 5 is amazing, I picked it up on 360 last year and it's easily the best one in the series. I would love to see it on Wii U too.
#7P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/5/2013 7:34:03 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
xOmniCloudx posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

Right, I somehow forgot about those.
Thank you for correcting me.
I'm sure that stuff will be DLC for the Wii U version.

When they announced the port they said all of the added things will also be brought to the Wii U.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#8F31LeopardPosted 4/5/2013 8:56:35 AM
NG3RE PS3/360 version has disc locked content. Some of the new costumes you need voucher to unlock if you pre ordered. All these new costumes are available in the Wii U ver.
---
PSN:AE86CorollaLevin, NN ID:AE86CorollaLevin, XBL:AE86CorollaGTS
#9twa556Posted 4/5/2013 9:51:48 AM
NekoSushiRiot posted...
And Samus as a bonus character. I want this on U just as much as you probably do. And MK9.

Give this man a medal for the best idea ever.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBnuVfx8uVA&list
Typical example of Anime^
#10lp913Posted 4/5/2013 10:32:38 AM
The extra content for Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is already available for the Wii U version now......the Vita version Of DOA5+ just came out, i'm pretty sure that a Wii U version is likely their next project for the console.

As for MK9 on Wii U, give it some time...... NR Studios are full throttle on Injustice: Gods Among Us (running on the MK9 engine) in which Wii U is also getting a version day and date with the other consoles. Once they're done releasing all the content for that game, an MK9 port shouldn't take long at all to develop for Wii U. They could definitely pump that out before they go full throttle working on MK10.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]