Which GBA Pokemon game would you like to see first on the Wii U Virtual Console?

#1_Taidow_Posted 4/5/2013 2:23:22 AM
Which GBA Pokemon games would you like to see first on the Wii U Virtual Console? - Results (56 votes)
Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen
41.07% (23 votes)
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire
32.14% (18 votes)
Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
10.71% (6 votes)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
16.07% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Emerald is not included as Ruby and Sapphire would be released first, knowing Nintendo.

I think Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team would be the best choice while they give them time to figure out how to do connectivity between the main series games on the VC.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice
#2NekoSushiRiotPosted 4/5/2013 2:35:45 AM
None, I want Red/Blue, 3DS or WiiU.
---
Currently Playing: Sin & Punishment SS, Fire Emblem Awakening
#3PHEEliNUXPosted 4/5/2013 2:43:58 AM
Mystery Dungeon, Though it would be SUUUUUUUUPER BORING later on
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#4VipsoccermasterPosted 4/5/2013 2:45:37 AM
I would go with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team as well. They should definitely utilize connectivity in between.
---
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Quiz-Master Badge
From Chaosmaster00's Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Quiz (January 2008)
#5cybersonic233Posted 4/5/2013 2:49:37 AM
I doubt any of them would get released on the VC tbh lack of ability to link to the newer games would make them unsuccessful
#6stekim40Posted 4/5/2013 3:08:01 AM
None.

I want to see GOOD games on this console, not even more games aimed at tots and pre-teens.
---
Xyzzy!
#7_Taidow_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:12:14 AM
stekim40 posted...
None.

I want to see GOOD games on this console, not even more games aimed at tots and pre-teens.

Should I try to get you a FPS game so you can prove your masculinity to all of us?
---
#8TheStarCore(Moderator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:18:42 AM
Red/Green are my favourite Pokemon games, although not too sure if I'd buy them. With Pokemon becoming such a regularly released franchise at the moment I'm slowly becoming tired by the games.

Either way, I wouldn't complain seeing them available.
#9drill beesPosted 4/5/2013 10:25:42 AM
What they should do is make the 3rd title, eg: Emerald instead of Ruby or Sapphire and edit the encounter rates so that pokemon that are normally version specific show up in the one game so that it's possible to complete the regular pokedex.
---
Nintendo Network ID: db-132
#10_Taidow_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 11:10:13 AM
drill bees posted...
What they should do is make the 3rd title, eg: Emerald instead of Ruby or Sapphire and edit the encounter rates so that pokemon that are normally version specific show up in the one game so that it's possible to complete the regular pokedex.

That is also a good idea. Unless they add wi-fi trading to those games as they could noW tie them to your Nintendo ID.
---