Imagine if Nintendo took Microsoft's approach to customer complaints...

#1Heartless18Posted 4/5/2013 6:17:23 AM
http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/05/microsoft-response-to-always-online-xbox-rumours-is-dealwithit-3584410/

Basically Microsoft is telling its customers to eat their **** and "deal with it". Horrible customer service and it seems like the next Xbox is dead before it's even announced. At least Nintendo actually listens to their fanbase and doesn't blatantly harass them.
---
Breaking Hearts With Every Heartbeat
#2PHEEliNUXPosted 4/5/2013 6:19:32 AM
Yeah

In order of best to worst Customer Support

Nintendo>Sony>Micro$***
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#3ADHDguitarPosted 4/5/2013 6:23:56 AM
Nintendo>Sony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Microsoft

in terms of customer relations.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#4Sailor GoonPosted 4/5/2013 6:35:51 AM
One man equals all of Microsoft now?
One mans comments equals their customer service now?

Not sure if serious
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#5whizkid7Posted 4/5/2013 6:45:27 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

Not sure if serious

It's a terrifying day when I find myself agreeing with Goon, but I am. People are jumping to conclusions with this. Not saying the guy isn't an ass, but let's wait for an official press release, hm?
---
Arms is like being a chainsaw running around. Prot is like being a castle that walks around punching people in the face with it's drawbridge.
#6icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 6:53:34 AM
whizkid7 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Not sure if serious

It's a terrifying day when I find myself agreeing with Goon, but I am. People are jumping to conclusions with this. Not saying the guy isn't an ass, but let's wait for an official press release, hm?

While yes this one guy shouldnt represent the whole company but i can tell you from experience MS CS sucks. Nintendos is great and ive yet to have to deal with sony so not sure on them.
#7JobocanPosted 4/5/2013 8:15:03 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

Not sure if serious

Yes it does. When you're an employee at a company, no matter what, what you say reflects directly on the company, especially when talking about the company's product. So this one guy telling everyone to **** themselves can and should be seen as Microsoft as a whole doing the same. Unless even higher ups in the company step up and reprimand the guy or at least say differently, this is in fact MS' official word on the matter.
This might not be a concept a 5 year old like you would understand, but when/if you grow up and start working for a big company you'll get it. There's policies for this kind of behavior in all companies.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#8somomomPosted 4/5/2013 8:28:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Sir_HaxorPosted 4/5/2013 8:40:46 AM
http://i.minus.com/iZ4Xc7uzxvJUA.gif
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#101shadetail1Posted 4/5/2013 9:02:51 AM
whizkid7 posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

Not sure if serious

No, let's not wait. Whether MS likes it or not, this guy is speaking for them. Unless and until they publicly correct him, we're perfectly entitled to take this as an official MS announcement.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.