It looks like Nintendo and Sony are going to stomp Microsoft this generation.

#21meiyukiPosted 4/5/2013 8:22:37 AM
zalmute posted...
Oyua will bury everything. At the very least it will hinder virtual console purchases due to its emulators.

Until they the lawsuits are filed. I still don't understand the point of that thing: "here's a low end pc", "omg revolutionary."
#22jtr219Posted 4/5/2013 8:38:52 AM
zalmute posted...
Oyua will bury everything. At the very least it will hinder virtual console purchases due to its emulators.

If people are critical of the Wii U for not being powerful enough then I don't see how the Ouya has a chance, especially since it is trying to tap into what seems like a fairly niche market. Poeple who care enough about games to invest in a console will want more out of it than a bunch of games on the level of android and mobile, and since the indie publishers making those games need as much exposure as possible they will almost certainly make their games available on the Eshop, PSN, Nextbox live market, smartphones, etc.

The people behind the Ouya seem to have good intentions and I like that , similar to Nintendo, they are not jumping on the unsustainable Michael Bay approach to video games, but I just don't think there is a real market for what they are pushing.

Same for the Oculus Rift and Nvidia Shield. Maybe they will prove me wrong, but I just don't see it, especially in a market that seems overcrowded to begin with.
---
NNID: jtr219
#23zalmutePosted 4/5/2013 9:50:52 AM
meiyuki posted...
zalmute posted...

Until they the lawsuits are filed. I still don't understand the point of that thing: "here's a low end pc", "omg revolutionary."

But patchet said mobile will dominate and the oyua is mobile gaming in the home!
---
This gen devs will bleed, but its ok, 8 gb ddr5 right?
PC + WiiU.
#24twistedreality1Posted 4/5/2013 9:52:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25twistedreality1Posted 4/5/2013 9:52:38 AM
parkourboybryan posted...
rumors about the NextBox

Rumors, that's all they are right now
---
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality