3rd party is not the problem, it's YOU.

#169bladezPosted 4/5/2013 7:05:54 AM
New entitled gamers is the problem. It's not a reassurance topic either. I'm more than happy with the support the wii u is getting. I have 20 games including Lego, Mario, NEed for Speed, zombie u etc......I already have a backlog and have not gotten to Little Inferno, Toki Tori 2 or Monster Hunter....not to mention Pandora's Tower on the 16th. Too many games already. I don't know what people want. I'm more than happy with the games coming out. I guess I'm an older gamer. 37 and been playing since the 2600
#2mcsmellingtonPosted 4/5/2013 7:07:22 AM
I thought Nintendo was the problem?
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#3Rasputin77Posted 4/5/2013 7:08:20 AM(edited)
Ahhh, the 2600... one joystick, one button, and that stupid rubber sleeve that kept coming off. ^_^
---
576527726520616C6C2067616D6572732E
#469bladez(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 7:13:52 AM
Why is Nintendo the problem? Why does Nintendo have to have the same games as Microsoft and Sony? Why does Nintendo have to have the same popular AAA games everyone else has. Not everyone has played everything on the other 2. I can afford. Ps4 and 720 but I'm not getting them. I'm old school, don't need the latest tech, or features. Just give me Shovel Knight and DUck Tails and I'm good.
#5wingo84Posted 4/5/2013 7:17:07 AM
*Duck Tales
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
#6NTendoFreakPosted 4/5/2013 7:20:43 AM
wingo84 posted...
*Duck Tales

not ponytails or cottontails?
---
./ \__/ \. NNID: lostwhitecat
(=^_^=) "blah blah blah lady, blah blah, blah blah the baby blah blah blah"
#7Schwepps01Posted 4/5/2013 7:20:57 AM
69bladez posted...
Why is Nintendo the problem? Why does Nintendo have to have the same games as Microsoft and Sony? Why does Nintendo have to have the same popular AAA games everyone else has. Not everyone has played everything on the other 2. I can afford. Ps4 and 720 but I'm not getting them. I'm old school, don't need the latest tech, or features. Just give me Shovel Knight and DUck Tails and I'm good.

Nobody wants the 3rd party games the other consoles have, people want new, innovative Wii U games. now where's your argument?
#8icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 7:21:57 AM
69bladez posted...
New entitled gamers is the problem. It's not a reassurance topic either. I'm more than happy with the support the wii u is getting. I have 20 games including Lego, Mario, NEed for Speed, zombie u etc......I already have a backlog and have not gotten to Little Inferno, Toki Tori 2 or Monster Hunter....not to mention Pandora's Tower on the 16th. Too many games already. I don't know what people want. I'm more than happy with the games coming out. I guess I'm an older gamer. 37 and been playing since the 2600

You are absolutely correct. A lot of the people today feel entitled and need instant gratification. Just like the wii u menu, the speed doesnt bother me but i remember waiting 10 minutes to boot up a computer too. Would i like it to be faster of coarse but i can wait for the patch its a non issue. Like you i have a bunch of half finished games that i dont have time to finish since i have an actual life. Most be nice to be able to complete a game a day so you can complain that there isnt enough. As for the whole 3rd party thing, why does it matter? How many people own one console. We dont need three identical systems.
#9PigfartsPosted 4/5/2013 7:24:41 AM
Actually its many things being the problem

1) nintendo isn't friend to 3rd parties, and they don't help development tips.

2) 3rd parties don't sell well on Wii U, so companies are les likely to throw money into the games development. This is a cycle though. bad port-less sales-less support-more bad ports

3) nintendo fans aren't supporting 3rd party games

Right now is a good time for developers to make a huge AAA Wii U game b/c of the lack of competition it will sell. Once Nintendo drops one of its big name games, 3rd parties wil no longer sell well.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#10Zato InfinitePosted 4/5/2013 7:25:46 AM
icarus231 posted...
69bladez posted...

You are absolutely correct. A lot of the people today feel entitled and need instant gratification. Just like the wii u menu, the speed doesnt bother me but i remember waiting 10 minutes to boot up a computer too. Would i like it to be faster of coarse but i can wait for the patch its a non issue. Like you i have a bunch of half finished games that i dont have time to finish since i have an actual life. Most be nice to be able to complete a game a day so you can complain that there isnt enough. As for the whole 3rd party thing, why does it matter? How many people own one console. We dont need three identical systems.

There are so many things wrong with that argument I actually believe you made it all up just spite people.