3rd party is not the problem, it's YOU.

#51Zato InfinitePosted 4/5/2013 1:02:23 PM
icarus231 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
icarus231 posted...
Right about what? You didnt state one thing.

Yeah you gotta read back on the conversation, bro.

Zato Infinite posted...

There are so many things wrong with that argument I actually believe you made it all up just spite people.

Again what did you state?

You just quoted it. Pay attention, bro.
#52icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 1:07:05 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
icarus231 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
icarus231 posted...
Right about what? You didnt state one thing.

Yeah you gotta read back on the conversation, bro.

Zato Infinite posted...

There are so many things wrong with that argument I actually believe you made it all up just spite people.

Again what did you state?

You just quoted it. Pay attention, bro.

Oh so saying im wrong is a valid argument. Hmmm well i think your wrong so with your logic i guess i win.
#53Zato InfinitePosted 4/5/2013 1:10:52 PM
icarus231 posted...

Oh so saying im wrong is a valid argument. Hmmm well i think your wrong so with your logic i guess i win.

No you didn't. The fact that you have to resort to insulting people about their gaming lifestyles makes you wrong so I win.
#54icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 1:13:48 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
icarus231 posted...

No you didn't. The fact that you have to resort to insulting people about their gaming lifestyles makes you wrong so I win.

So saying that people should get a life if they dont think there are enough games coming out for a system is insulting a gaming lifestyle.
#55Zato InfinitePosted 4/5/2013 1:15:43 PM
You're finally getting it? We got a breakthrough here, people!
#56icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 1:19:18 PM
Zato Infinite posted...

I totally stand behind that statement. Sorry if you fall in that catagory.
#57Zato InfinitePosted 4/5/2013 1:22:51 PM
icarus231 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...

I actually don't fall in that category but if you totally stand behind that statement then you're an ass. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
#58icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 1:30:05 PM
Zato Infinite posted...
icarus231 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...

I actually don't fall in that category but if you totally stand behind that statement then you're an ass. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

If someone has nothing better to do then spend 40 hrs a week playing games and complains there are not enough games coming out then yes they need to get a life. Obviously i struck a nerve sense your resulting to calling me names. Like i said sorry to all those people whose lives revolve around how many games are getting released this month. Not sorry because i said it but sorry because its pathetic.
#59Sailor GoonPosted 4/5/2013 1:33:09 PM
The problem isnt third party. Yes, the system has lost some third party games due to whatever reason....the real issue is the lack of first party titles. Having third party games is always going to be good, but I doubt anyone has JUST a Wii U. We can simply get most third party titles elsewhere for cheaper and better looking.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#60DBPanterAPosted 4/5/2013 1:37:16 PM
This bantering back and forth is funny. There is plenty to play. I find it humorous when people say there is nothing, yet you don't hear people throwing grenades on the internet when there is a slim selection of movies at the Box Office. Two forms of entertainment, but this form people are much more fanatical and unreasonable with their expectations.

The experience of a gamer is a double edged sword. As the TC states, he probably remembers massive jumps during the 80s and 90s. The fact of the matter is we will not see this massive game play evolutions, but it appears as though the next big thing will be on-line connectivity to single player games and unique experiences for the single player based on their decisions with a said game.

Lastly, for those afraid of 3rd party support, here is a little nugget as to why I personally am not worried about this issue. The system is 4 months old, have a cocktail, relax, and things will be fine. . .

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=199706
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036