3rd party is not the problem, it's YOU.

#81game freakozoidPosted 4/5/2013 3:51:57 PM
icarus231 posted...
The_Urge posted...
icarus231 posted...
The_Urge posted...

Sorry, obviously you can't keep track of your own BS.

No you cant keep track of what was said, but its all good.

Nope, you obviously can't even keep track of your own BS, but it's all good.

I didnt state any bs. You on the other hand keep making comments about stuff i never said.

*Psssst* You realize that people can read back on what was posted so they can infact see what you said. Remember, this is not a verbal argument, what you are posting is still being seen by people and you can't really deny it.
#82icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 4:49:24 PM
game freakozoid posted...
Yes so like i said people want instant gratification. Like i said. 20+ seconds isnt reasonable? Granted they are speeding it up but be realistic it isnt that long.

When nothing else out this time in the same category that is of either superior, equal, and inferior quality is even close to 20 seconds then no, of course it isn't reasonable.

Just because the other companies systems are faster and you feel "entitled" to that speed from nintendo doesnt mean they have to give it to you. You will get it just not right away thus what i said about people feeling that they deserve instant gratification.

So not answering my question make you right? Obviously you cant comprehend simple things so let me break it down for you.

Os is a little slow they are fixing it. Not an issue and it really isnt that slow.
Nintendo had to rush a bit to get the OS due to the origin deal falling through.

Not sure what you thought i brushed off but if you meant my work. Being on here is one thing siting at my desk playing video games is another thing.

Are you blind? My first sentence was an answer to what you said. Like seriously. For now on when you try to insult me, you need to make sure you are not making yourself look like a fool first. I mean at this point it is just sad.

OS is really slow. Like, slower than anything else currently out there and by a pretty wide margin. It is an issue. If it wasn't an issue they wouldn't need to fix it.

And seeing as how you actually DID miss what I said (and then tried to turn it on me lol) let me break it down for you as you obviously can't actually comprehend things.

You specifically said you can do anything. Which means that you embellished. Since you went off on me for embellishing, I must think that you were honest in that statement. In the first two posts I responded to, you made sure to build up how great your life is and try to act superior to us apparently 'entitled' gamers for wanting what is really an industry norm and not absolute crap. You may not have meant to build up your life like that but you sure as hell came off that way. Maybe reread what you say in the future?

Maybe you should try leaving a conversation intact when commenting instead of taking snippets to suit your needs. Also yes i can do anything at work as long as i get my work done which includes playing PC games if i want. I dont because i try to keep a level of professionalism while i am there.

Below is your first post

Yes, how dare people ask for quality titles and not just accept putting $60 down on shovelware.

Some of the arguments in this topic are just terrible. And lol at the long load screen not being an issue. This may come as a surprise to you, but Wii U=/= Computer.

And also, unless you were bloated with malware, it never really took 10 minutes to load up a home computer. If it did then that is a problem with your computer, not the computers in general.

And also to add to the (myriad) of problems in that argument. You are currently spending your time browsing GameFAQs message boards. Please do not pretend like you are just so busy having a life that you just don't have time for video games.

These were not responses other then commenting on an obvious exaggeration about pc load times which were high at one point.

Sorry if i made my life sound great, if yours sucks thats on you.
#83icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 4:51:38 PM
icarus231 posted...
The_Urge posted...
icarus231 posted...
The_Urge posted...

Sorry, obviously you can't keep track of your own BS.

No you cant keep track of what was said, but its all good.

Nope, you obviously can't even keep track of your own BS, but it's all good.

I didnt state any bs. You on the other hand keep making comments about stuff i never said.

*Psssst* You realize that people can read back on what was posted so they can infact see what you said. Remember, this is not a verbal argument, what you are posting is still being seen by people and you can't really deny it.

Right back at you. I havent post anything contradicting.
#84YamiYugi4400Posted 4/5/2013 5:03:34 PM
Yep 3rd party isn't the problem

Just ignore the 10+ 3rd party games skipping the Wii U

Bioshock
Tomb Raider
Dead Space
Defiance
Borderlands
Dead Island
Metro
Remember Me
Grid 2
Lost Planet
Fuse
Dynasty Warriors
GTA5
Saints Row 4
Killer is Dead
Beyond
Thief 4
Arcania

But at least The Wii U is getting great games like Fast and Furious
and Turbo super stunt squad

lol yep 3rd party isn't the problem, since the Wii U has none
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#85YamiYugi4400Posted 4/6/2013 5:13:26 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Yep 3rd party isn't the problem

Just ignore the 10+ 3rd party games skipping the Wii U

Bioshock
Tomb Raider
Dead Space
Defiance
Borderlands
Dead Island
Metro
Remember Me
Grid 2
Lost Planet
Fuse
Dynasty Warriors
GTA5
Saints Row 4
Killer is Dead
Beyond
Thief 4
Arcania

But at least The Wii U is getting great games like Fast and Furious
and Turbo super stunt squad

lol yep 3rd party isn't the problem, since the Wii U has none

:)
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#86Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/6/2013 5:22:20 PM
blazeUP12 posted...
The problem is Wii U currently doesn't have any killer apps

Yeah, they're all on 3DS.
#87turboetherealPosted 4/6/2013 7:16:07 PM
Why would you buy 20 Wii U games? You're just encouraging companies to keep pushing mediocre games when you hand them money like that.