Which Legend of Zelda Wii Game is better?

#1MalifacentXPosted 4/5/2013 10:23:53 AM
Hey all, having bought the Wii U, I wanted to give one of the Wii Zelda games a spin, but wanted to ask the board's opinion of which one is a better title: Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword?

I know they are likely both phenomenal, but I only want to dive into one right now. Suggestions?
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
NNID: MrKupka
#2_Taidow_Posted 4/5/2013 10:25:13 AM
I only played Twilight Princess so I'll suggest that.
---
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice
#3stekim40Posted 4/5/2013 10:25:21 AM
TP is better , also less headache inducing.

SS is very blurry and muddy looking :(
---
Xyzzy!
#4Murderstorm117Posted 4/5/2013 10:25:58 AM
Skyward sword I thought twilight princess was awful I couldn't finish it
---
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen
#5TheStarCore(Moderator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:26:46 AM
Both are excellent games, TP shares a lot of similarities with OoT whilst SS is quite a bit more linear in it's story and gameplay, since it seems Nintendo tried to experiment with SS.

If you want a "traditional" Zelda experience go with TP, if you're willing to give a new "formula" a chance go with Skyward Sword.
#6DrumguyPosted 4/5/2013 10:31:00 AM
I enjoyed TP more than SS, but I think SS is a better game overall.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#7game freakozoidPosted 4/5/2013 10:35:11 AM
TP by a mile. SS was just a horrible game. Had some good ideas, but horrible implementation that just makes you question your loyalty to Nintendo.
#8gameG3ni3Posted 4/5/2013 10:36:24 AM
I'm running LoZ:SS right now, and I can say right now that I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did TP. I would suggest SS. If you do choose TP you should make sure you get a classic controller since it's a GC game that they put out on Wii, the game wasn't made for the Wii control scheme.
---
NNID: Xenteros
Currently playing: LoZ:SS, NSMBU
#9iKhanicPosted 4/5/2013 10:38:11 AM
Twilight Princess is my 3rd favorite game of all time.

SS is okay.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#10Zero280Posted 4/5/2013 10:39:42 AM
gameG3ni3 posted...
I'm running LoZ:SS right now, and I can say right now that I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did TP. I would suggest SS. If you do choose TP you should make sure you get a classic controller since it's a GC game that they put out on Wii, the game wasn't made for the Wii control scheme.

You can't use a classic controller on TP Lol.
---
3DS Friend Code 5069-3942-1786