Which Legend of Zelda Wii Game is better?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Legend of Zelda Wii Game is better?

User Info: MalifacentX

MalifacentX
3 years ago#1
Hey all, having bought the Wii U, I wanted to give one of the Wii Zelda games a spin, but wanted to ask the board's opinion of which one is a better title: Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword?

I know they are likely both phenomenal, but I only want to dive into one right now. Suggestions?
PSN: SeventhLegion
NNID: MrKupka

User Info: _Taidow_

_Taidow_
3 years ago#2
I only played Twilight Princess so I'll suggest that.
"The answer to a question I never asked." - Bridget Tice

User Info: stekim40

stekim40
3 years ago#3
TP is better , also less headache inducing.

SS is very blurry and muddy looking :(
Xyzzy!

User Info: Murderstorm117

Murderstorm117
3 years ago#4
Skyward sword I thought twilight princess was awful I couldn't finish it
Official Royal Kilted Canadian Kilted Yaksmen

User Info: TheStarCore

TheStarCore
3 years ago#5
Both are excellent games, TP shares a lot of similarities with OoT whilst SS is quite a bit more linear in it's story and gameplay, since it seems Nintendo tried to experiment with SS.

If you want a "traditional" Zelda experience go with TP, if you're willing to give a new "formula" a chance go with Skyward Sword.

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
3 years ago#6
I enjoyed TP more than SS, but I think SS is a better game overall.
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl

User Info: game freakozoid

game freakozoid
3 years ago#7
TP by a mile. SS was just a horrible game. Had some good ideas, but horrible implementation that just makes you question your loyalty to Nintendo.

User Info: gameG3ni3

gameG3ni3
3 years ago#8
I'm running LoZ:SS right now, and I can say right now that I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did TP. I would suggest SS. If you do choose TP you should make sure you get a classic controller since it's a GC game that they put out on Wii, the game wasn't made for the Wii control scheme.
NNID: Xenteros
Currently playing: LoZ:SS, NSMBU

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#9
Twilight Princess is my 3rd favorite game of all time.

SS is okay.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: Zero280

Zero280
3 years ago#10
gameG3ni3 posted...
I'm running LoZ:SS right now, and I can say right now that I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did TP. I would suggest SS. If you do choose TP you should make sure you get a classic controller since it's a GC game that they put out on Wii, the game wasn't made for the Wii control scheme.

You can't use a classic controller on TP Lol.
3DS Friend Code 5069-3942-1786
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Legend of Zelda Wii Game is better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived