Which Legend of Zelda Wii Game is better?

#21blazeUP12Posted 4/5/2013 10:23:31 AM
TP is better than SS. SS's swordplay is interesting but the world felt more sterile than TP.
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#22Virus66Posted 4/5/2013 10:42:36 AM
Skyward Sword by far. It's the only game developed FOR the Wii after all. Everyone knows that TP is a GCN with crappy waggle tacked on.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#23Hawke0Posted 4/5/2013 10:45:05 AM
Both are great games, If you're open to well implemented motion controls, Skyward Sword.
If you unconditionally hate motion controls, you should get Twilight Princess. And you're an idiot.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#24nickvd8Posted 4/5/2013 10:47:23 AM
I liked SS more than TP. For some reason I just never wanted to play TP, I felt like it was a chore to finally see the game through to the end.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#25sketchturnerPosted 4/5/2013 11:04:50 AM
I love both games and it's kind of hard to say which I like more, but here are some comparisons:

Skyward Sword
++More interesting controls
++Better dungeon design

Twilight Princess
++Better music & artstyle
++Better pacing
---
Now Playing:Body Harvest, Donkey Kong 64, Jet Force Gemini, Mischief Makers, Syphon Filter
#26Hawke0Posted 4/5/2013 11:06:20 AM
sketchturner posted...
I love both games and it's kind of hard to say which I like more, but here are some comparisons:

Skyward Sword
++More interesting controls
++Better dungeon design

Twilight Princess
++Better music & artstyle
++Better pacing

The only sane and accurate thing you've ever said.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#27BosSBaerPosted 4/5/2013 11:06:56 AM
Skyward Sword. TP is longer though.
---
iOS6 - Baerskin //
PSN // BaerPwNz
#28AaronPHughesPosted 4/5/2013 11:52:03 AM
I think TP has better dungeons and a more interesting story line than SS. I will get flamed for this but the motion controls for TP are better than SS.
---
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U
#29JMForte85Posted 4/5/2013 12:04:10 PM
I would recommend Twilight Princess.

To be honest, as a huge Zelda fan, I was a bit disappointed by both on my initial play but only because despite trying not to, I always set my expectations way to high when a new Zelda game comes out. Upon playing through TP a second time though I absolutely loved it cause expectations were out the window. I'm expecting the same thing to happen on my second playthrough of SS so I'll be able to give a better answer then.
---
Currently playing: NSMBU, Closure, and Fractured Soul
Up next: The Last Story, Infamous 2, and Luigi's Mansion 2
#30jbhensPosted 4/5/2013 12:53:49 PM
stekim40 posted...
TP is better , also less headache inducing.

SS is very blurry and muddy looking :(

Skyward Sword is "muddy looking" compared to Twilight Princess. The internet never fails to make me laugh