Which Legend of Zelda Wii Game is better?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Legend of Zelda Wii Game is better?
3 years ago#21
TP is better than SS. SS's swordplay is interesting but the world felt more sterile than TP.
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
3 years ago#22
Skyward Sword by far. It's the only game developed FOR the Wii after all. Everyone knows that TP is a GCN with crappy waggle tacked on.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
3 years ago#23
Both are great games, If you're open to well implemented motion controls, Skyward Sword.
If you unconditionally hate motion controls, you should get Twilight Princess. And you're an idiot.
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
3 years ago#24
I liked SS more than TP. For some reason I just never wanted to play TP, I felt like it was a chore to finally see the game through to the end.
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
3 years ago#25
I love both games and it's kind of hard to say which I like more, but here are some comparisons:

Skyward Sword
++More interesting controls
++Better dungeon design

Twilight Princess
++Better music & artstyle
++Better pacing
Now Playing:Body Harvest, Donkey Kong 64, Jet Force Gemini, Mischief Makers, Syphon Filter
3 years ago#26
sketchturner posted...
I love both games and it's kind of hard to say which I like more, but here are some comparisons:

Skyward Sword
++More interesting controls
++Better dungeon design

Twilight Princess
++Better music & artstyle
++Better pacing

The only sane and accurate thing you've ever said.
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
3 years ago#27
Skyward Sword. TP is longer though.
iOS6 - Baerskin //
PSN // BaerPwNz
3 years ago#28
I think TP has better dungeons and a more interesting story line than SS. I will get flamed for this but the motion controls for TP are better than SS.
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U
3 years ago#29
I would recommend Twilight Princess.

To be honest, as a huge Zelda fan, I was a bit disappointed by both on my initial play but only because despite trying not to, I always set my expectations way to high when a new Zelda game comes out. Upon playing through TP a second time though I absolutely loved it cause expectations were out the window. I'm expecting the same thing to happen on my second playthrough of SS so I'll be able to give a better answer then.
Currently playing: NSMBU, Closure, and Fractured Soul
Up next: The Last Story, Infamous 2, and Luigi's Mansion 2
3 years ago#30
stekim40 posted...
TP is better , also less headache inducing.

SS is very blurry and muddy looking :(

Skyward Sword is "muddy looking" compared to Twilight Princess. The internet never fails to make me laugh
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which Legend of Zelda Wii Game is better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived