Aliens: Colonial Marines Wii U version Officially Cancelled

#61ORANGE666Posted 4/5/2013 2:05:04 PM
Buretsu posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Fanboys before: "Wii U will have the best version."

Fanboys after release: "Game sucks on PS360. Man, hope those rumors about the Wii U version getting cancelled turn out to be true.."

Fanboys now. "Oh well, game was garbage anyway."

Fixed.

Buretsu has been reassuring fanboys and protecting Nintendo left and right the last week and a half. How much longer till he's recruited by the NDF?
#62Jason_HudsonPosted 4/5/2013 2:41:35 PM
As much as I would like to make fun of Nintendo losing out on another game, I'd say you guys got the nice end of the stick this time.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#63Pixx0Posted 4/5/2013 3:14:48 PM
Gotta love when the same nintendo hypocrites were defending the game left and right because it would be the best version.
Among all fanboys, nintendrones are probably the worst kind.
#64Baha05Posted 4/5/2013 3:24:10 PM
I think bottom line is it doesn't matter who was defending it or not as the finish product sucked in the end.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#65djmaster1994Posted 4/5/2013 3:36:45 PM
Nintendo and Sega good job.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#66teehee23Posted 4/5/2013 3:50:03 PM
Not pleased with the news.
I wanted the so-called 'bestest version' of ACM and would have purchased a Wii U for it.
Console sale now postponed until Sups Mario Galaxy 3 is released.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#67KenauePosted 4/5/2013 5:03:51 PM
Having bought this game the day it came out (being the HUGE Aliens fan that I am), I can say that anyone who hasn't played it is a better man than I. It almost made me hate gaming, it was that bad. Not only was the foundation they made poorly put together, but the entire game was just devoid of any heart and soul. It was pathetic.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#68Waggy17Posted 4/5/2013 5:37:11 PM
Thug4L1fe posted...
I remember Randy stating that the WiiU release would be the definitive version of the game. Guess that didn't work out.

I remember a lot of things being said about this game (non-specific to Wii U) that turned out to be not-so-true.
---
[iQ]Waggy/Time2Pan[iQ] - 1814-6320-1343 || [PHX]Cinder - 3670-8922-4025 || PSN/NNID - Waggy777
http://gephx.webs.com/ || http://www.youtube.com/user/waggystg
#69Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 4/5/2013 5:40:34 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Fanboys before: "Wii U will have the best version."

Fanboys after release: "Game sucks on PS360. The Wii U version will still be better."

Fanboys now. "We never wanted that garbage anyway."

Lumping them all together as if they are a collective hive mind probably isn't the best way to go about it.

Besides, the game was very badly misrepresented, not just for the Wii U but as a whole. No one really knew just how bad it was til the reviews started hitting.

I don't say this often, as losing games is bad for any console, but the Wii U is probably better off without this game, just like the Ps3/360 would have been better off if it had been canned across the board.
---
music3212.proboards.com
My forum, attempting a revival.
#70Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/7/2013 5:53:11 AM
wingo84 posted...
The Nintendo Seal of Quality strikes back!

'eh

Had nothing to do with Nintendo.
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!