Even if the Wii U flops, it is currently and always will be the highest selling

#21Xtreme-VoidPosted 4/5/2013 12:13:03 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Microsoft always online policy is a very bad idea, as bad as Nintendo region locking policy.

How is being online always a bad thing? I'd rather my console be online always and be able to play online games anytime I want instead of only online sometimes and have to plan my online games around when the system is actually capable of being online.

They want to punish pirate

And I want to play online anytime I want. Online always accomplishes both goals so the only ones made are pirates anyways. Real gamers benefit.

anytime people want is not "every time"
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#22JobocanPosted 4/5/2013 12:13:37 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
Microsoft always online policy is a very bad idea, as bad as Nintendo region locking policy.

How is being online always a bad thing? I'd rather my console be online always and be able to play online games anytime I want instead of only online sometimes and have to plan my online games around when the system is actually capable of being online.

That might be the single dumbest post I've seen today... If you bring your console somewhere that doesn't have internet connectivity, you can't play any of the games you paid for. That's what's wrong with it. I think you don't grasp what people mean when they say "always online".
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#23Enigma149Posted 4/5/2013 12:14:12 PM
Xtreme, if you actually paid any attention at all to his first post, you'd realize he's trolling you. Have you seen this guy's posts on the PS4 board?
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#24DTY3Posted 4/5/2013 1:54:17 PM
Shankspeare posted...
icarus231 posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
Nintendo fanboys like TC need to wake up.

The 720 is going to win next gen. Pachter and Bushnell already predicted this. This is especially true when you consider the online always feature in the 720. So if you want to play a game online, you can anytime you want because its online always. But if you want to play a Wii U game online, you have to do it at a time its online witch isn't always, only sometimes. So for all the fanboys, what are you going to do if you want to play an online game and its not during a time when the Wii U is actually online?

?

.....the troll is strong with that one lol. He can't even read properly anymore.

Guys he isnt serious.

I thought it was an obvious joke but I guess it has to be explained.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#25Bigmac909Posted 4/5/2013 2:13:26 PM
DTY3 posted...
Shankspeare posted...
icarus231 posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
Nintendo fanboys like TC need to wake up.

The 720 is going to win next gen. Pachter and Bushnell already predicted this. This is especially true when you consider the online always feature in the 720. So if you want to play a game online, you can anytime you want because its online always. But if you want to play a Wii U game online, you have to do it at a time its online witch isn't always, only sometimes. So for all the fanboys, what are you going to do if you want to play an online game and its not during a time when the Wii U is actually online?

?

.....the troll is strong with that one lol. He can't even read properly anymore.

Guys he isnt serious.

I thought it was an obvious joke but I guess it has to be explained.

I was just about to say the same thing. Pretty funny too, heh.
---
Eh, it's like 2 or 3 people who post a lot, making it look like more people hate the game than is actually true. -LordRattergun
#26embrandedonePosted 4/5/2013 2:16:23 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
Dreamcast had a screen on the controller

/Thread
---
Attacking someone's user level is a last defense for the weak and impotent