Well, one thing Nintendo has that Sony and Microsoft don't is class.

#11DTY3Posted 4/5/2013 2:22:04 PM
A game doesnt have to sell 10 mil to be considered a good seller.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#12icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 2:23:38 PM
BkzSlash posted...
icarus231 posted...
toasty_toaster posted...
sentoworf posted...
icarus231 posted...
that and first party games that sell

Gears of War
Halo
God of War

I don't believe God of War is first party, I remember playing that on my Ps2...

Not one of those games broke 10mil. If you add up all 6 of the ps3 top games they still didnt sell as much as the wii's 2nd best game

Please don't tell me you consider stuff like Wii Fit, Wii Play, and Wii Sports as games.... ._.

Did i list those. Mario kart sold 34mil which is more then the ps3s top 6 games added together.
#13mjc0961Posted 4/5/2013 2:26:22 PM
DoctorRice posted...
This thing with this Microsoft guy being a d*** on Twitter. Seriously?

And you can't forgot that fat troll Jack Tretton, who insults both companies whenever he gets the chance to.

Jack Tretton just doesn't insult Nintendo and Microsoft, he insults their customer bases, not realizing that he also insults his own customer base in the process.

Like this, for example:

http://www.gamesthirst.com/2011/04/08/jack-tretton-says-nintendo-ds-is-for-babysitting/
In the interview, he states that “our view of the ‘Game Boy experience’ is that it’s a great babysitting tool, something young kids do on airplanes, but no self-respecting twenty-something is going to be sitting on an airplane with one of those.”

Good job Jack, as a self respecting twenty something who would gladly sit on an airplane or any other public place with his DS and now 3DS, your statement was completely rude and offensive to me, one of your customers, just because I have the audacity to also enjoy Nintendo games.

embrandedone posted...
I don't recall Sony acting this insulting.

That's because you don't pay attention. They are, as the quote above proves.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#14PendragoonPosted 4/5/2013 2:33:04 PM
toasty_toaster posted...
sentoworf posted...
icarus231 posted...

Gears of War
Halo
God of War

God of War is Sony first party, Gears of War is a third party exclusive with Microsoft backing. (unless MS owns the IP, then that changes things)
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#15game freakozoidPosted 4/5/2013 2:41:06 PM
icarus231 posted...
toasty_toaster posted...
sentoworf posted...
icarus231 posted...

Gears of War
Halo
God of War

Not one of those games broke 10mil. If you add up all 6 of the ps3 top games they still didnt sell as much as the wii's 2nd best game

Unlike Mario Kart, those games didn't sell with a system greatly inflating their sales numbers beyond belief.
#16rafiiillaPosted 4/5/2013 2:41:59 PM
boboboj posted...
They recently apologized. It is not like microsoft has 100% control over there employes there life and there opinions.

http://kotaku.com/microsoft-apologizes-for-employees-always-online-tweet-470911765

their employees....
their lives...
their opinions...

there is for places
their is for possesion

come on people!
---
NNID: rafiiilla
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk3xxrWmyk1qj8d3jo1_500.gif
#17PendragoonPosted 4/5/2013 2:53:25 PM
game freakozoid posted...
icarus231 posted...
toasty_toaster posted...
sentoworf posted...
icarus231 posted...

Gears of War
Halo
God of War

Unlike Mario Kart, those games didn't sell with a system greatly inflating their sales numbers beyond belief.

Every single one has had console bundles in the past.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#18game freakozoidPosted 4/5/2013 3:04:00 PM
Point being?

Nintendo is the one that includes bundles in their sales count.
#19icarus231Posted 4/5/2013 3:11:34 PM
game freakozoid posted...
icarus231 posted...
toasty_toaster posted...
sentoworf posted...
icarus231 posted...

Gears of War
Halo
God of War

So lets say only 2/3 sold without a console that would still leave what 21 mil games sold without. Still more then ps3's top selling game. Hell even at a third it still did.
#20SolisPosted 4/5/2013 3:20:20 PM
I'm going to assume you don't remember any of the quotes from Nintendo's former president, Hiroshi Yamauchi.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review