This is exactly what Reggie will say when he takes the stage at E3

#1ChevelIePosted 4/5/2013 4:32:58 PM
"People say the Wii U isnt doing so hot, you know what I say? I say they're wrong, we have sold millions of Wii Us while our competitors haven't sold a single new console yet. And how do we plan to keep the ball rolling here? Get ready people, because we are about to make some serious reveals here. Last year we revealed Pikmin 3 and I can confirm today that it will be leading our line-up, available this holiday. Yes you heard right, Pikmin 3, the third Pikmin and the game that made me feel like a Purple Pikmin will be in your hands and mine this holiday. Is that all? No thats not all, Mario's beloved dinosaur Yoshi is off on his own adventure this holiday too. I announce today, with groundbreaking HD yarn effects, Yoshi's Yarn Adventure will be releasing this year by Christmas. These are just a few of the AAA games we have in store for Wii U, games not possible anywhere else. The Wii U is here to stay and if you want fun on fantastical levels, you're going to play on Wii U. Game on gamers, moms, dads, and people everywhere."
---
Open fire
#2excitebike64Posted 4/5/2013 4:39:16 PM
He tends to use short bursts to grab attention. The famous kick ass quotes.

He'll harp on, "We make games, not online hungry media hubs. We will always be about the games. And while at it, we'll kick ass, take names, and order some pizza."
#3Warm_TapePosted 4/5/2013 4:41:46 PM
You know, i was thinking recently about how i wanted a new Yoshi game...damn you for reminding it's going to be a yarn game : /
---
Trust me, when it comes to sticking things up my butt, I know what I'm talking about. - synth_real
#4ReggieFils_AimePosted 4/5/2013 4:42:46 PM
People say the Wii U is not doing so hot. You know what I say? *Shrugs*
I say they're wrong. *Points*
We have sold millions of Wii Us while our competitors haven't sold a single new console yet. And how do we plan to keep the ball rolling here? *Shrugs*
Get ready people, because we are about to make some serious reveals here.
Last year we revealed Pikmin 3 and I can confirm today *Points* that it will be leading our line-up, available this holiday season.
Yes you heard right, Pikmin 3, the third Pikmin and the game that made me feel *Points* like a Purple Pikmin will be in your hands and mine this holiday.
If you think that's all we got. *Shrugs* Think again.
Mario's beloved dinosaur Yoshi is off on his own adventure this holiday. I announce today, with groundbreaking High Definition yarn effects, Yoshi's Yarn Adventure will be releasing this year by Christmas.
These are just a few of the compelling games we have in store for Wii U. *Shrugs*
Games not possible anywhere else.
Yes. The Wii U is here to stay. And if you want fun on fantastical levels, wether you're a core gamer, *Shrugs* or a casual gamer, you're going to play on Wii U.

---
My body--MY BODY is ready!
You don't like Nintendo? What's wrong with you!?
#5JackalPosted 4/5/2013 4:48:04 PM
He'll tell us that there is so much Wii U info that that can't cover it all in the presentation and that more info will come out in the following months.

And then he'll smile.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#6dezmomoPosted 4/5/2013 4:48:20 PM
ReggieFils_Aime posted...
*Shrugs*

loooooool
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63766483/713440189
Official Squirtle of the Pokemon BW (2) Boards
#7IloveElitePosted 4/5/2013 4:50:50 PM
If Pikmin 3 is delayed again and announce for xmas, I for one will sell this and walk.

I bought the console for that game and my patience only stretches so far and certainly not as far as xmas.
#8YamiYugi4400Posted 4/5/2013 4:55:55 PM
Reggie will walk on the stage, say some one liner, probably show off Wii Fit U or Just Dance 5 to a crowd cheering for some reason. then go "and over the next few months we have more to come"

Pikmin 3

*everyone cheers even though everyone realizes the game should of been out 8 months earlier*
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#9wingo84Posted 4/5/2013 4:56:20 PM
He will take to the stage with the new Wii Fit U and scream BY THE POWER OF GREY-SKULL... MY BOODDYYY IS REEAAAADDDYYYY!!!!
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
#10jackorhoadsPosted 4/5/2013 5:00:37 PM
He'll just come out, smoking a cigar and slowly say "I'm awesome"
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd