My girlfriend wants to buy me a Wii U

#31GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/6/2013 7:34:25 AM
stekim40 posted...
NintendoXGames posted...
The Wii U is the best console ever, get the black one, it has more memory, and comes with a free game and controller

WRONG!

The black one does NOT have more memory, it has 2gb ram which is the same as the basic, what it does have more of is storage space, 32gb rather than 8gb.

Wish kiddies would learn the difference between ram and HD space.

Dude... RAM is memory. And so is storage space like a hard drive or flash drive. YOU need to learn what memory is.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#32Hawke0Posted 4/6/2013 7:51:01 AM
ArmorWolf01 posted...
you better marry her

---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#33nath999Posted 4/6/2013 7:55:50 AM
Go with the Intel Core i7, you'll use it more.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#34IronticsDragonLPosted 4/6/2013 7:59:55 AM(edited)
romair2005 posted...
So ima tell her to get the black one then. I get one game choice im stuck between. Monster hunter.(never played it before) super Mario Wii u. And Lego gta

Get them all...
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL) US Servers
#35IzraeilPosted 4/6/2013 2:47:54 PM
garysgirl posted...
Izraeil posted...
NintendoXGames posted...
The Wii U is the best console ever, get the black one, it has more memory, and comes with a free game and controller

and it runs faster...

Really and ur mom told me ur only packn 2 inches

She forgets I've hit puberty since she last saw me naked.
#36mjc0961Posted 4/6/2013 2:52:58 PM
Crimson10Blades posted...
At the moment, the WiiU has no games, so it will be a bad idea to get one in the short term, but a good idea in the long run.

Except for:

Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros U
Zombi U
LEGO City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

And plenty of multiplatform titles if TC doesn't already have a 360 or PS3 and his computer is too crap to play games without that processor upgrade he mentioned.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#37mjc0961Posted 4/6/2013 2:54:54 PM
stekim40 posted...
NintendoXGames posted...

WRONG!

The black one does NOT have more memory, it has 2gb ram which is the same as the basic, what it does have more of is storage space, 32gb rather than 8gb.

Wish kiddies would learn the difference between ram and HD space.

Says the kiddie who doesn't know the difference between flash MEMORY (hence the statement that the black Wii U has more memory: because it f***ing does. nobody said anything about RAM until you showed up.) and a hard drive.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#38MegagunstarmanPosted 4/6/2013 2:59:24 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
Izraeil posted...
NintendoXGames posted...

and it runs faster...

It runs louder, too!

And it runs away with you're money you wasted on it to!

TC, A core 7 would also be a waste of money, because PCs don't get every game and they have old DDR3 RAM instead of new DDR5 RAM. Tell you're gf to wait and get you a xbox 720 because it has a online always feature that the other systems don't have, they only have online sometimes.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#39chuchumyrocketPosted 4/6/2013 3:01:27 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Crimson10Blades posted...
At the moment, the WiiU has no games, so it will be a bad idea to get one in the short term, but a good idea in the long run.

Except for:

Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros U
Zombi U
LEGO City Undercover
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

And plenty of multiplatform titles if TC doesn't already have a 360 or PS3 and his computer is too crap to play games without that processor upgrade he mentioned.

lol
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#40SocranPosted 4/6/2013 3:26:29 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
CranberryPSO posted...
New Super Mario Brothers U would be a recommendation of mine. You and your girlfriend could play it together. I think you both would have a good time.

I'd recommend that as well, especially if she's buying it and wants to play too, both single and multiplayer.

Yeah, while MH3U can be better for single-player (if it's your kind of game at all), you might want to go for the multiplayer. Just remember that you'd need two Wii remotes to play that game with two people. If you already owned a Wii, you're probably set.

digiblaster posted...
And if you need a single player game, Monster Hunter is fantastic - if it's your sort of game. It seem to be very hit and miss with most people. Some people love it, others don't get it at all. Also, as a side note, the demo doesn't really represent what the game's about, but if you don't like the way the combat plays in the demo you probably wouldn't like it at all.

Actually, that's one of the key things it's misleading on. You can't judge the combat on first impressions, as it takes some getting used to, and the demo doesn't teach you how to play like the game does. What's more, the easy monster (Lagombi) isn't really all that suited to the combat style. If anything, he's designed to make you look slow and clunky by comparison, which is the absolute worst thing to do in a demo.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."