Sony's PS Vita Comeback Continues As Wii U Flails.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sony's PS Vita Comeback Continues As Wii U Flails.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#162
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Buretsu posted...
All the Vita needs is a price cut. Then it will REALLY start to sell.

Worked for 3DS and vita is better in every way. Except camera's.

games :P

Yes games are one of the ways vita is better then 3DS.
2 years ago#163
DemonDog666 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Think you got that mixed up there bud. The 3DS library is much better than the Vitas right now. The vita is a solid piece of hardware but the system has yet to get a game that makes me want to go out and purchase one right now, but im hoping that changes in the future as i really liked the PSP it was a great handheld for someone who is a rpg fan like myself.
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
2 years ago#164
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Think you got that mixed up there bud. The 3DS library is much better than the Vitas right now. The vita is a solid piece of hardware but the system has yet to get a game that makes me want to go out a purchase the right now, but im hoping that changes in the future as i really liked the PSP it was a great handheld for someone you is a rpg fan like myself.

What does advertisement have to do with game quality?
2 years ago#165
DemonDog666 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Think you got that mixed up there bud. The 3DS library is much better than the Vitas right now. The vita is a solid piece of hardware but the system has yet to get a game that makes me want to go out a purchase the right now, but im hoping that changes in the future as i really liked the PSP it was a great handheld for someone you is a rpg fan like myself.

lol
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
2 years ago#166
DemonDog666 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...

And where did he mention advertisement in that quote?
He said "the system has yet to get a game that makes me want to go out and purchase it right now." That means, in his OPINION, that there is no Vita game that he's interested in right now, same with me.
There's no way you can say the Vita has a better game library anyway, the 3DS has a great game library,with a fair lot of system sellers, not to mention the whole DS library a well- a system that has arguably the best gaming library of all time next to the Super Nintendo and PS2. (By the way, Sony screwed up with backwards compatibility for the Vita. If you have the physical version of a PSP game, you have to buy it AGAIN in order to play it on the Vita, and even then if that specific game isn't on the PS store, then you're kind of screwed.) But yeah, go away Sony fanboy. And go back to your world where you think someone hasn't bought a game because it hasn't been advertised enough.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
2 years ago#167
DemonDog666 posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Buretsu posted...

LMFAO, keep dreaming kid
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
2 years ago#168
DemonDog666 posted...

It's time to stop posting.
---
I post on other sites, too. Don't think that's how I spend all of my time.
2 years ago#169
I don't get Nintendo fan(boys). You'll let positive threads die, but negative threads such as this one endure. And it's not just GameFaqs--it's pretty much on any Nintendo forum.
---
I post on other sites, too. Don't think that's how I spend all of my time.
2 years ago#170
evosthunder posted...
I don't get Nintendo fan(boys). You'll let positive threads die, but negative threads such as this one endure. And it's not just GameFaqs--it's pretty much on any Nintendo forum.

Thats because there is so little positive that can be said or discussed about the Wii U, and there are a lot of issues and failings that need to be addressed. Most of us aren't going to be satisfied with the mediocrity that Nintendo is currently offering.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sony's PS Vita Comeback Continues As Wii U Flails.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived