Sony's PS Vita Comeback Continues As Wii U Flails.

#51Sami1000Posted 4/6/2013 9:59:18 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
It requires an amazing degree of stupidity to not realize that the fact that Vita is starting to pull out of its slump is proof positive that Wii U will recover. People spent well over a year pronouncing that thing to be deader than a dodo.

the vita sold 35k when persona 4 golden, a niche game and also a port was released. the game itself sold 140k in its first week, say what you want but a big franchise like dragon quest selling like that and moving so little units is not proof that it will recover

Can't argue with this but i think its because they made DQ as mmo. If it was really high budget SP game it would have been selling a lot more. I think there were polls before DQX was released that who likes the idea of DQ mmo and results were negative everywhere.
#52DTY3Posted 4/6/2013 10:09:47 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
Worship that failing piece of plastic they cal "life" all you want, but dont deny the facts.

sounds to me like that's exactly what you're doing

again. If you dont wanna be labeled a Sony fanboy like Demondog, get a less desperate sig.

Besides all you listed in that sig was a bunch of JRPGs...like the 3DS doesnt have 3 times as many.

aaaand Tales of the Abyss 3D>>>>Persona 4G
Just thought id compre PS2 ports.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#53AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/6/2013 10:17:05 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
Hmm, reminds me of when the haters made the "handhelds vs consoles" distinction when the 3DS began improving. Now what do we see? Total hypocrites, the lot of them.

---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni post-game (9/10), Pushmo (9/10), Castlevania: MoF (7/10) Bioshock Infinite (PS3)
#54metalmariolordPosted 4/6/2013 10:26:17 AM
You stupid fanboys Vita is out for over an year and Wii U is just four months and has few System Seller games.

If your Vita is so good, why you're not playing it instead of annoying people.
Just before you say something, I'm not playing Wii U because I don't have one yet, but next month I'll get it
New Super Mario Bros. is worth a videogame for me, who know what real gaming is.
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#55DrumguyPosted 4/6/2013 10:27:48 AM
Trolls are really stretching now....
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#56joshrewPosted 4/6/2013 10:30:39 AM
In Japan maybe, but total sales are more important http://www.vgchartz.com/ so Vita still fails to sell as well as WiiU.
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#57squatch22Posted 4/6/2013 10:31:31 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Hmm, reminds me of when the haters made the "handhelds vs consoles" distinction when the 3DS began improving. Now what do we see? Total hypocrites, the lot of them.

---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#58NerdstickPosted 4/6/2013 10:38:42 AM
joshrew posted...
In Japan maybe, but total sales are more important http://www.vgchartz.com/ so Vita still fails to sell as well as WiiU.

Total sales, according to VGChartz: 4.49m for Vita, 2.81m for WiiU.
#59AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/6/2013 10:40:16 AM
Nerdstick posted...
joshrew posted...

Total sales, according to VGChartz: 4.49m for Vita, 2.81m for WiiU.

LOLVGChartz
---
Now Playing: Ni No Kuni post-game (9/10), Pushmo (9/10), Castlevania: MoF (7/10) Bioshock Infinite (PS3)
#60ultraman_hafidzPosted 4/6/2013 11:06:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]