Nintendo is for Nintendo

#1ValeikaPosted 4/5/2013 11:22:56 PM
When I come to a Nintendo board, I hope to see positive posts from fellow fans excited about their choice console/company, excited about what is and what's to come. Yet I'm greeted by trolls that love PC, Sony and Microsoft so much they neglect their own board to come here (and to each other) and rile us up.

I'm aware Nintendo fans do the same to them. But what gives? You know your opinion is going to be out numbered by the sheer volume of fans that regular their respective boards and that bias criticism won't suddenly change their minds. Is trolling really that fun? I'll post in other boards if an interesting thread pops up on the homepage, otherwise I only browse boards that cater to my preference; my games, my consoles.

What drives them to say "Hey, let's go declare unfounded/random sales numbers in boards completely unrelated to my interests!" just to run a hundred post thread nobody will bother to read, even if they really did care? If you're worried about the future of your choice console maker, I've already lost my favourite long ago... Sega. But I still game and I still have hope. The industry will never be a monopoly and there will always be a company to rival your "enemy". I still have my old friend Nintendo, don't I? And Sony if they fail.

To clarify that this is NOT one-sided, Nintendo fans are just as guilty.
---
LONG LIVE NINTENDO!
Top five: SHINING FORCE I&II, Chrono Trigger, Xenogears and Skies of Arcadia
#2RockD79Posted 4/6/2013 7:13:00 AM
I usually just hit ignore for potential tools. What cracks me up are all the posts they're making regarding no games, ports and no games coming in the future. Then I begin to wonder if the Wii U doesn't have games but PS3 and 360 does, why do these clowns spend so much time on here and not playing their games instead.
#3halfelven23Posted 4/6/2013 7:23:33 AM
dont let anyone's words disturb your enjoyment with your games
#4Valeika(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 7:50:08 AM
It's not their words that bother me, it's the lack of useful content. Sometimes a topic will have potential to be interesting, but then it's flooded with sales/console power fights.
---
LONG LIVE NINTENDO!
Top five: SHINING FORCE I&II, Chrono Trigger, Xenogears and Skies of Arcadia
#5Gamer0561Posted 4/6/2013 8:04:09 AM
Valeika posted...
It's not their words that bother me, it's the lack of useful content. Sometimes a topic will have potential to be interesting, but then it's flooded with sales/console power fights.

This this, a thousand times this!

Also off topic: Seeing as I agree with 3/5 games in your sig, I need to pickup a copy of XenoGears and Skies of Arcadia.
---
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanHater