Sega: "fantastic developments for Wii U"

#21nonexistingheroPosted 4/6/2013 7:26:30 AM
usaamahlink posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
Well, it was already pretty clear that SEGA cancelled it, because it ended up being both garbage and underperforming.

Although I really doubt it'll be 'fantastic' stuff in development. SEGA hasn't created really good games in quite some time.

F-Zero GX was a good game...

It's also almost a decade old.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#22GloryChaosPosted 4/6/2013 7:27:36 AM
^Sonic Generations.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#23thundercat2600Posted 4/6/2013 7:29:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24kinterpin890Posted 4/6/2013 7:39:22 AM(edited)
kinterpin890 posted...
Well, it was already pretty clear that SEGA cancelled it, because it ended up being both garbage and underperforming.

Although I really doubt it'll be 'fantastic' stuff in development. SEGA hasn't created really good games in quite some time.

Last year is "quite some time"? Ok.

More like not a single one in this entire generation.

Yakuza 3, 4, Valkyria Chronicles 1-3, Afterburner Climax, Virtua Fighter 5 and Final Showdown, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz, Binary Domain, Sonic and SEGA All-stars Racing/Transformed, Shinobi, House of the Dead 4 and Overkill, to name some of them.
#25P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 9:36:44 AM
digiblaster posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
digiblaster posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
Sonic Adventure 3!

A man can dream...

I have a friend who's a huge Sonic fan and he's absolutely starved for a new game.

I'm a fan too, and both Generations and Colours were brilliant games, so I'd be happy with a new game like those. However, another game like SA2 - preferably with Chao gardens again - would be fantastic.

I don't see it happening though, hence the whole 'a man can dream' thing.

I'm right with ya there. The only reason I think my friend is a bigger fan than me is because he is willing to defend '06. Though I know more trivia regarding the series.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#26DarthFloatyPosted 4/6/2013 9:53:38 AM
Sega is one of my favorite video game companies. Can't wait to see what they roll out.
#27DTY3Posted 4/6/2013 9:57:11 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
Ahh, and to think just a couple months ago, Nintendrones were circle jerking about how Wii U would get THE DEFINITIVE VERSION of Aliens: Colonial Marines. This was the game that would finally prove the Wii U is more powerful than the 7 year old Xbox 360.

So much for that. . .

They did get the definitive version...
The version that didnt shame the system.
Also blame Gearbox for the definitive version statement. You cant fault Wii U owners for believing what the devs said.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#28Baha05Posted 4/6/2013 10:19:21 AM
DTY3 posted...
Also blame Gearbox for the definitive version statement. You cant fault Wii U owners for believing what the devs said.

Not to mention in the grand scheme of things the game ended up bad anyhow, so really it doesn't matter that it got canceled as nothing would really have saved it and by the time it would have gotten a release the game was already getting such bad scores and flack.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#29chuchumyrocketPosted 4/6/2013 10:22:03 AM
Baha05 posted...
DTY3 posted...

Not to mention in the grand scheme of things the game ended up bad anyhow, so really it doesn't matter that it got canceled as nothing would really have saved it and by the time it would have gotten a release the game was already getting such bad scores and flack.

Yeah games being canceled is a good thing. This thriving system doesn't need such trash, it has high quality standards and only has the best versions of great games.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#30usaamahlinkPosted 4/6/2013 11:41:28 AM
chuchumyrocket posted...
Baha05 posted...
DTY3 posted...

Yeah games being canceled is a good thing. This thriving system doesn't need such trash, it has high quality standards and only has the best versions of great games.

LOL but Im sure Sega wouldnt have made any money off it at all, and after the poor reception on other systems it wasnt going to do anything to change peoples opinion of the game.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Fire Emblem (GBA), Xenoblade Chronicles, F-Zero GX. SSB Brawl <-(always)