I still wouldn't mind a port of skyrim on this.

#1McmadnessV3Posted 4/6/2013 6:35:43 AM
Mainly the inevitable ''game of the year'' edition with all the DLC and expansions included. Add in some gamepad functionality to streamline inventory management and the like.

Yeah I know, probably won't happen but its just a thought.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#2meiyukiPosted 4/6/2013 6:40:48 AM
Mods do most of what the dlc tries to do but free.
#3STN79Posted 4/6/2013 6:42:33 AM
If you want a Wii U game that will take over your whole life just get monster hunter!
#4McmadnessV3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:44:40 AM
STN79 posted...
If you want a Wii U game that will take over your whole life just get monster hunter!

Bought it at launch, put a lot of time into it already, but I'm taking a break.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#5RockD79Posted 4/6/2013 7:53:20 AM
I'd be a sucker to play Skyrim again if it came out on the U. Sure would beat pausing the game to check stuff when it could be done live on the gamepad.
#6DonomegaPosted 4/6/2013 8:05:13 AM
If a game can't be ported easily from the Xbox I doubt Bethesda could do it.

Speaking of Bethesda, I've said it before the Wii U Gamepad would make a perfect Pipboy for a Fallout game ;)
---
PSN: RobbieDaCool | NNID: RobDaCool | 3DS: 0903-4184-6816
#7greatone101Posted 4/6/2013 8:20:09 AM
STN79 posted...

Expect Skyrim is a much better game. Not only that it has a STORY!!!!! something the MH games barely have.
#8Hawke0Posted 4/6/2013 8:21:34 AM
greatone101 posted...
STN79 posted...

Expect Skyrim is a much better game. Not only that it has a STORY!!!!! something the MH games barely have.

K.
---
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.
#9Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/6/2013 4:56:56 PM
greatone101 posted...
STN79 posted...

You mean it has better backstory. The plot of Skyrim is....incredibly half-assed, but TES games one of the best mythology and background of any RPG franchise. It's one of the only reason I still put up with it, despite their continual removal of RPG mechanics. Of course, that won't last if they keep streamlining it into a generic action-adventure sandbox.
#10Baha05Posted 4/6/2013 5:02:39 PM
I'd rather have New Vegas
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U