I still wouldn't mind a port of skyrim on this.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I still wouldn't mind a port of skyrim on this.

User Info: McmadnessV3

McmadnessV3
3 years ago#1
Mainly the inevitable ''game of the year'' edition with all the DLC and expansions included. Add in some gamepad functionality to streamline inventory management and the like.

Yeah I know, probably won't happen but its just a thought.
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.

User Info: meiyuki

meiyuki
3 years ago#2
Mods do most of what the dlc tries to do but free.

User Info: STN79

STN79
3 years ago#3
If you want a Wii U game that will take over your whole life just get monster hunter!

User Info: McmadnessV3

McmadnessV3
3 years ago#4
STN79 posted...
If you want a Wii U game that will take over your whole life just get monster hunter!

Bought it at launch, put a lot of time into it already, but I'm taking a break.
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.

User Info: RockD79

RockD79
3 years ago#5
I'd be a sucker to play Skyrim again if it came out on the U. Sure would beat pausing the game to check stuff when it could be done live on the gamepad.

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
3 years ago#6
If a game can't be ported easily from the Xbox I doubt Bethesda could do it.

Speaking of Bethesda, I've said it before the Wii U Gamepad would make a perfect Pipboy for a Fallout game ;)
PSN: RobbieDaCool | NNID: RobDaCool | 3DS: 0903-4184-6816

User Info: greatone101

greatone101
3 years ago#7
STN79 posted...

Expect Skyrim is a much better game. Not only that it has a STORY!!!!! something the MH games barely have.

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
3 years ago#8
greatone101 posted...
STN79 posted...

Expect Skyrim is a much better game. Not only that it has a STORY!!!!! something the MH games barely have.

K.
"Saying Metroid Other M is better than the Prime Trilogy because you hate shooters is like saying Aliens:CM is better than FF7 because you hate RPGs.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 years ago#9
greatone101 posted...
STN79 posted...

You mean it has better backstory. The plot of Skyrim is....incredibly half-assed, but TES games one of the best mythology and background of any RPG franchise. It's one of the only reason I still put up with it, despite their continual removal of RPG mechanics. Of course, that won't last if they keep streamlining it into a generic action-adventure sandbox.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#10
I'd rather have New Vegas
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I still wouldn't mind a port of skyrim on this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived