If they made an HD remake of Ocarina of time and super mario 64...

#11DarkAdonis123Posted 4/6/2013 9:25:08 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
They already remade OoT. Mario 64 DS HD I'd like though.

I'm actually playing OoT 3D right now. I have my 3DS closed next to me while I take a little break. It's more or a port with a graphical facelift than a remake.

Graphical facelift = Remake

It's not a straight port, and it's not an "HD remake"

I have to disagree. That's like saying MH3U is a remake, when its really a port with enhancements.. OoT 3D is also a port with enhancements. Considering that's the reason why I purchased it, I don't consider that a bad thing, but it is what it is.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#12GloryChaosPosted 4/6/2013 9:30:31 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
They already remade OoT. Mario 64 DS HD I'd like though.

I'm actually playing OoT 3D right now. I have my 3DS closed next to me while I take a little break. It's more or a port with a graphical facelift than a remake.

Graphical facelift = Remake

It's not a straight port, and it's not an "HD remake"

I have to disagree. That's like saying MH3U is a remake, when its really a port with enhancements.. OoT 3D is also a port with enhancements. Considering that's the reason why I purchased it, I don't consider that a bad thing, but it is what it is.

Actually, he's right. According to the Wikipedia definition anyway. A remake can be limited to a graphics facelift. Your opinions on whether or not that makes it a worthy remake are up to you.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#13The_DOAMPosted 4/6/2013 10:39:07 AM
I already have OOT 3ds and Mario 64 DS such a release would only affect Nintendo fans and they have already bought the game more than once. Kinda sad but I've gotten Ocarina of time four times already the original, 3ds, Virtual Console, and the collector's edition. Add in master quest and that's 5 times Oot has been released and it's not even my favorite zelda MM takes that award.

HD remake of WW makes sense because it's currently the only Zelda not playable on the current consoles Oracle games I think were on their way and the three Zelda's which will remain unnamed have been disowned .
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#14P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/6/2013 11:14:36 AM
The_DOAM posted...
I already have OOT 3ds and Mario 64 DS such a release would only affect Nintendo fans and they have already bought the game more than once. Kinda sad but I've gotten Ocarina of time four times already the original, 3ds, Virtual Console, and the collector's edition. Add in master quest and that's 5 times Oot has been released and it's not even my favorite zelda MM takes that award.

HD remake of WW makes sense because it's currently the only Zelda not playable on the current consoles Oracle games I think were on their way and the three Zelda's which will remain unnamed have been disowned .

Oddly enough, OoT 3D was my first time buying the game but I've had SM64 on both the 64 and DS.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#15StephenYap3Posted 4/6/2013 2:18:50 PM
Not sure, but I'd love a Super Mario 64 HD, with the ability to play it in Classic or DS mode.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...