squatch22 posted...
GloryChaos posted...
Wait, Nintendo Power download?

The SNES could download games?!

U didnt know that? lol.

Bandai Satellaview...

Not at all what I'm talking about.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#22KaiKun91Posted 4/6/2013 4:23:10 PM
Nintendo will always be alive and well, as long as they have 3DS and as long as the WiiU stay 2nd to 3rd Place on the console sales.
#23idrc82Posted 4/6/2013 8:26:26 PM(edited)
Just wait for ultra 64 its gomna be awesome! I hear theur making a new final fantasy and its gonna be in full 3d!!! Anyways yoshis island will hold me over long enough.

Edit: i mistook project n as something else.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx
#24gamercat86Posted 4/6/2013 8:26:48 PM
It's not dead yet since I think Nintendo still repairs those systems. The NES, however, is another story. The ceased the repair program for the NES because they could no longer produce the parts for repair.
#25plasmatic5Posted 4/6/2013 9:02:51 PM
But when you already have the best games of any console, you don't really need more.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#26lionheart5656Posted 4/7/2013 7:10:47 PM(edited)
fhsfootball74 posted...
lionheart5656 posted...
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527541

games for WiiU.......but i got no comment to make

Didn't even read. What a sucker.

Also, Neogaf is a trash pit.

^Implying Gamefaqs isn't a cesspool itself

Yeah, at least NeoGAF doesn't go lenient on anyone who's trolling on their messageboards like this site does (this board, being the prime example).

Yes instead they ban people at the drop of a hat with no need to explain why (could be because you're ugly) and no way to appeal it.

It also helps that they ban anyone who disagrees with them. They also ban for petty things like using a meme which you have to know to look for otherwise it's not listed anywhere to warn you it's bannable. They have just as many trolls if not more that anywhere else. The only difference is that their trolls pretend to stick to their unpopular opinion all day just to piss everyone off.

The best part? Their threads are no less stupid than anywhere else on the net, just longer. The only thing that is good about them is their Original Game threads and past the first post it's useless and really all it does is look pretty.

So in summary, they are not better than anywhere else on the net but they are a whole lot more full of themselves. Every time their glorious leader posts, you can just imagine him drinking tea with his pinky in the air as he looks down at his nose at all the posters before him.

I'd honestly prefer Reddit to Neogaf any day of the week and they are terrible.

It's not hard to piece that together after reading a few threads. The only reason you would miss it is if you are part of the trash pit.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.