After playing the Wii U for the first time today at Target, I'M SOLD .

#1NewportBox100sPosted 4/6/2013 11:56:20 AM
I planned on getting it anyways, but WOW that GamePad is awesome... was playing Mario . Hopefully the price will be a little lower by Christmas this year . Def getting this system, and that awesome Lego City Undercover game . .
#2msunshinePosted 4/6/2013 12:02:15 PM
NewportBox100s posted...
I planned on getting it anyways, but WOW that GamePad is awesome... was playing Mario . Hopefully the price will be a little lower by Christmas this year . Def getting this system, and that awesome Lego City Undercover game . .

Pad is great. Mario is great. Don't know about lego.
---
Current playthrough: 67 stars. Bundled games are NOT games sold!
#3IloveElitePosted 4/6/2013 12:02:28 PM
You can have my premium and 3 games for 200 ;)
#4ShadowSkill11Posted 4/6/2013 12:06:46 PM
NewportBox100s posted...

Lol, the thing is by the time you walk into Target in December to buy one they will have playable kiosks for PS4 and the 720 to play. It's going to be like looking at Crysis sitting next to Halo 1.
#5fhsfootball74Posted 4/6/2013 12:08:28 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
NewportBox100s posted...

Lol, the thing is by the time you walk into Target in December to buy one they will have playable kiosks for PS4 and the 720 to play. It's going to be like looking at Crysis sitting next to Halo 1.

Except the 720 won't be working because the internet is down ;)
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
Blue Jackets, Bengals, Ohio State, Reds, and Columbus Crew Fan
#6ShadowSkill11Posted 4/6/2013 12:10:29 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
NewportBox100s posted...

Meh, I've got FIOS. Is never gone down for me... Yet.
#7fhsfootball74Posted 4/6/2013 12:11:21 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
NewportBox100s posted...

Meh, I've got FIOS. Is never gone down for me... Yet.

I meant the display unit. Was just joking!
---
PSN- fhsfootball74 Nintendo Network- returnoftheryan
Blue Jackets, Bengals, Ohio State, Reds, and Columbus Crew Fan
#8The_DOAMPosted 4/6/2013 12:16:38 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
NewportBox100s posted...

^
I lol'd at this
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#9The_UrgePosted 4/6/2013 12:18:21 PM
fhsfootball74 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
NewportBox100s posted...

Ba-zingGO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!
#10msunshinePosted 4/6/2013 12:26:39 PM
IloveElite posted...
You can have my premium and 3 games for 200 ;)

Already own one.
---
Current playthrough: 67 stars. Bundled games are NOT games sold!