After playing the Wii U for the first time today at Target, I'M SOLD .

#31orcus_snakePosted 4/7/2013 10:52:12 PM
stuff.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#32IokuaPosted 4/7/2013 10:59:19 PM
'N' junk.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#33VeryDarkSoulPosted 4/7/2013 11:13:22 PM
Wait. Target has an actual demo now? The only game I could play for the past 3 months was Rayman. Woopdy doo.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#34Stefan1277Posted 4/7/2013 11:18:03 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
NewportBox100s posted...
I planned on getting it anyways, but WOW that GamePad is awesome... was playing Mario . Hopefully the price will be a little lower by Christmas this year . Def getting this system, and that awesome Lego City Undercover game . .

Lol, the thing is by the time you walk into Target in December to buy one they will have playable kiosks for PS4 and the 720 to play. It's going to be like looking at Crysis sitting next to Halo 1.

Cept Halo 1 is a lot more fun than Crysis. Graphics aren't everything, it's about games and fun, but "gamers" of this gen don't understand that... cause they can't really process it.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#35diggyfreshPosted 4/7/2013 11:22:22 PM
I was sold on Wii U after playing it on a demo at the store. Bought it a couple months later and have been happy with it.
---
Currently playing: Batman AC
#36Rennik RepotsirPosted 4/8/2013 7:03:28 AM
I played the kiosk with Rayman and enjoyed it; just waiting for the games...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
The person above suffers from IAD.</post>
#37IokuaPosted 4/8/2013 10:20:10 AM
Yo, orcus, if you're still interested in that Vita, Persona 4 Golden is $27 on Play Asia right now, US version. I know it's not enough to justify buying the system, but you can save a few bucks on the game for when you do finally get it. :P
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#38_CARLOX_Posted 4/8/2013 11:32:13 AM
and that awesome Lego City Undercover game

That game does look really cool but I don't feel it's enough reason for me to get a Wii U. Maybe in the future.

---
http://i.imgur.com/yHHczXs.jpg
#39orcus_snakePosted 4/8/2013 3:34:22 PM
Iokua posted...
Yo, orcus, if you're still interested in that Vita, Persona 4 Golden is $27 on Play Asia right now, US version. I know it's not enough to justify buying the system, but you can save a few bucks on the game for when you do finally get it. :P

but would they send it from the US or china/japan?

Cause I dont want to pay for customs again, it would be about the same in the end :P
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#40Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 4/8/2013 4:06:33 PM
How does him saying he played a demo at target = Trolling?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i.imgur.com/7AUmapo.gif