So Resident Evil Revelations went 3D to Wii U. Is Luigi's Mansion 2 next?

#1DewittluvsLizPosted 4/6/2013 11:58:05 AM
Lets face it. Luigi's Mansion 2 is a great game, and, an easy port from 3DS to Wii U (especially as the game was designed in HD). The use of the game pad perfect for MAP use, and, the online game component would be fantastic.

I think and announcement like this would boost sales. Res Evil Revelations did it, Monster Hunter plays well on both 3DS and Wii U, come on Nintendo, boost Wii U sales with this EASY decision!
#2PhaseBlackPosted 4/6/2013 12:01:41 PM
No, that would really suck. Either bring both Luigi's Mansion games in an HD Collection or make a brand new Luigi's Mansion for Wii U.
---
PSVita & 3DS
#3DeathSnipe777Posted 4/6/2013 12:04:20 PM
I'm betting there will be a new Luigi's Mansion for the WiiU in a few years rather than a port.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#4DewittluvsLiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 1:07:13 PM
Nah you dont get the point. Wii U DESPERATELY needs games RIGHT NOW. THey can port Luigi's Mansion 2 in a week get it out on the market place quick. The game is done.

How can anyone who has a Wii U be against this concept?

YOU NEED GAMES NOW. This game is ready NOW.
#5JKatarnPosted 4/6/2013 1:17:21 PM(edited)
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Nah you dont get the point. Wii U DESPERATELY needs games RIGHT NOW. THey can port Luigi's Mansion 2 in a week get it out on the market place quick. The game is done.

How can anyone who has a Wii U be against this concept?

YOU NEED GAMES NOW. This game is ready NOW.

Correction: The Wii-U needs quality unique first/third-party games that take advantage of the system, not a quickie port to raise the number of games on the system. Besides, such a port wouldn't have people running out to the stores in droves to buy a Wii-U - new first-party HD entries in the Metroid, Zelda and Mario series will do that.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#6SolisPosted 4/6/2013 1:19:11 PM
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Lets face it. Luigi's Mansion 2 is a great game, and, an easy port from 3DS to Wii U (especially as the game was designed in HD).

Err, what? The game wasn't even designed for SD resolution, let alone HD.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#7endoflevelbossPosted 4/6/2013 1:20:09 PM
No.
#8picanoPosted 4/6/2013 1:43:51 PM(edited)
No. Converting a game advertised solely for 3DS to Wii U on the spur of a moment would be (and worse, appear to be) an extremely desperate move.

I don't even own a 3DS, but I bought the game and proceeded to borrow my gf's 3DS to play it. It was a great game, but not a Wii U game. It could probably be relatively easily ported... but the models used are obviously not Wii U quality on the 3DS screens, let alone a 1080p tv.
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!
#9SlyCooperFan12Posted 4/6/2013 1:44:40 PM
I would love that, but it probably wont happen
---
Sokka:let us leave!
Bumi:lettuce leave?
#10Starwars4JPosted 4/6/2013 1:50:20 PM
Solis posted...
Err, what? The game wasn't even designed for SD resolution, let alone HD.

The hell are you talking about? You act as if there's a minimum resolution for SD.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade