So Resident Evil Revelations went 3D to Wii U. Is Luigi's Mansion 2 next?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Resident Evil Revelations went 3D to Wii U. Is Luigi's Mansion 2 next?
3 years ago#1
Lets face it. Luigi's Mansion 2 is a great game, and, an easy port from 3DS to Wii U (especially as the game was designed in HD). The use of the game pad perfect for MAP use, and, the online game component would be fantastic.

I think and announcement like this would boost sales. Res Evil Revelations did it, Monster Hunter plays well on both 3DS and Wii U, come on Nintendo, boost Wii U sales with this EASY decision!
3 years ago#2
No, that would really suck. Either bring both Luigi's Mansion games in an HD Collection or make a brand new Luigi's Mansion for Wii U.
PSVita & 3DS
3 years ago#3
I'm betting there will be a new Luigi's Mansion for the WiiU in a few years rather than a port.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
3 years ago#4
Nah you dont get the point. Wii U DESPERATELY needs games RIGHT NOW. THey can port Luigi's Mansion 2 in a week get it out on the market place quick. The game is done.

How can anyone who has a Wii U be against this concept?

YOU NEED GAMES NOW. This game is ready NOW.
3 years ago#5
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Nah you dont get the point. Wii U DESPERATELY needs games RIGHT NOW. THey can port Luigi's Mansion 2 in a week get it out on the market place quick. The game is done.

How can anyone who has a Wii U be against this concept?

YOU NEED GAMES NOW. This game is ready NOW.

Correction: The Wii-U needs quality unique first/third-party games that take advantage of the system, not a quickie port to raise the number of games on the system. Besides, such a port wouldn't have people running out to the stores in droves to buy a Wii-U - new first-party HD entries in the Metroid, Zelda and Mario series will do that.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
3 years ago#6
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Lets face it. Luigi's Mansion 2 is a great game, and, an easy port from 3DS to Wii U (especially as the game was designed in HD).

Err, what? The game wasn't even designed for SD resolution, let alone HD.
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
3 years ago#7
No.
3 years ago#8
No. Converting a game advertised solely for 3DS to Wii U on the spur of a moment would be (and worse, appear to be) an extremely desperate move.

I don't even own a 3DS, but I bought the game and proceeded to borrow my gf's 3DS to play it. It was a great game, but not a Wii U game. It could probably be relatively easily ported... but the models used are obviously not Wii U quality on the 3DS screens, let alone a 1080p tv.
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!
3 years ago#9
I would love that, but it probably wont happen
Sokka:let us leave!
Bumi:lettuce leave?
3 years ago#10
Solis posted...
Err, what? The game wasn't even designed for SD resolution, let alone HD.

The hell are you talking about? You act as if there's a minimum resolution for SD.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Resident Evil Revelations went 3D to Wii U. Is Luigi's Mansion 2 next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived