Physical vs. Digital - Which do you prefer?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Physical vs. Digital - Which do you prefer?
2 years ago#1
I own 18 Wii U games. 6 on disc and 12 digital games. I like being able to download my games (and I have a super fast FiOS connection), but the prices should definitely be lower than they are.
2 years ago#2
physical. boxes, disks, .. i just prefer it. Wouldn't mind loading a physical disk onto the console into digital form though.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
2 years ago#3
New Link posted...
physical. boxes, disks, .. i just prefer it. Wouldn't mind loading a physical disk onto the console into digital form though.

I could definitely go for that. In fact, if that option were available... I'd buy all my games on disc and still enjoy the benefits of digital.
2 years ago#4
I prefer physical games, mostly because I like the way they look on my shelf. However, I do enjoy buying games on Steam and such, as long as the prices are low.
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out like most people do.
"I've seen this sig several different times." ~Maj_Massacre
2 years ago#5
18 games TC? Are there that many games on the Wii U yet?
2 years ago#6
CaoNiMa69 posted...
18 games TC? Are there that many games on the Wii U yet?

Yeah...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65894693
2 years ago#7
I prefer physical copies of games in general, but I'll take digital copies when the price is right.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
2 years ago#8
I'm old fashioned, I like to have physical copies of games, gives me the sense that I actually own them.

Besides I met my wife because my friend let her borrow a PC Engine game to translate for him lol
---
PSN: RobbieDaCool | NNID: RobDaCool | 3DS: 0903-4184-6816
2 years ago#9
physical, IMO it has a sentimental feeling compared to digital
---
Mario rules.Period.FTLulz
2 years ago#10
Donomega posted...
I'm old fashioned, I like to have physical copies of games, gives me the sense that I actually own them.

Besides I met my wife because my friend let her borrow a PC Engine game to translate for him lol

I met my wife the old fashion way... High school homecoming dance. That was... 3 children and 15 years ago. Lol. We regularly play video games together,
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Physical vs. Digital - Which do you prefer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived