When is Wii U getting Minecraft?

#11Ammonitida(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 6:04:23 PM
Kromlech06 posted...
Jeb
The reason I said that is that the Wii U hasn't even been mentioned when we're talking about Minecraft platforms. However, I'm only responsible for the PC and Pocket editions, so the question wasn't mine to answer. The Wii U is no more likely than any other platforms, but no less either.

Still not anything to get your hopes up over. Wiiu would be the best version of all consoles, at least.

Source:http://www.gamnesia.com/news/minecraft-may-come-to-playstation-wii-u-less-certain

Funny how joystiq left out that part, isn't it?

Thanks.
#12Baha05Posted 4/6/2013 6:12:28 PM
Kromlech06 posted...
Can't argue that, XBLA MC JUST got the ender dragon...

Plus with no access to mods or 3rd party server programs, no console version will ever hold a candle to the real PC version.

But hey, it'd still be fun.

True but I think the bigger issue is the wait, because again it took them a while to get the Ender Dragon, can't imagine how far back the Wii U version will be or what exclusives it'll bring
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/6/2013 6:40:04 PM
I don't understand the demand for console minecraft.

Its like the idyllic PC game, and even if it were a complete version on a console... Its better played while working on homework and stuff and browsing the internet.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#14CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/6/2013 6:42:20 PM
I don't understand the demand for console minecraft.

Its like the idyllic PC game, and even if it were a complete version on a console... Its better played while working on homework and stuff and browsing the internet.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#15mylose64Posted 4/6/2013 7:51:44 PM
I'm a huge minecraft fan and I've wondered this myself, but to be honest, the PC version will always be superior.

I have the mobile version, and I don't really enjoy playing it.
---
Liquid Snake: Snake, Did you like my sunglasses?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU
#16KroganBallEaterPosted 4/6/2013 8:06:35 PM
Ammonitida posted...
Crimson10Blades posted...
Minecraft XBLA is on a contract to stay exclusive and we don't know when it ends.

FFS!

Damn Microsoft!

Yeah, it's TOTALLY Microsoft's fault.