Is there any reason to visit this board anymore till E3?

#11ViolentAbacusPosted 4/6/2013 9:14:54 PM
I come here to watch people fight each other. It's quite amusing.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#12LordBowserPosted 4/7/2013 12:11:44 AM
Honestly, no, there really isn't. The only game likely to be released before E3 (or at least has a chance to) is Game and Wario, and you can get more information directly from that board.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#13ImGanondorfLolPosted 4/7/2013 12:56:26 AM
Only when there are newly announced games/new details on a known game.

Or else all you're going to see are sales topics.
#14SocranPosted 4/7/2013 1:11:35 AM
ImGanondorfLol posted...
Only when there are newly announced games/new details on a known game.

Or else all you're going to see are sales topics.

Yeah, but then where are you going to find out about these new things? The gaming media? *Sees nothing but Nintendoomed* Youtube? *Nintendoomed* Nintendo Power? *Nintencancelled*

It would certainly help if the Nintendo Directs were announced more than a day ahead of time, so I would only have to check once a week or something like that.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#15Pac12345Posted 4/7/2013 1:39:19 AM
The only reason I can think of is to witness this generation of gamers further drag themselves into a flood of shallow experiences, over-indulgent games, obsessive-compulssive consumerism (lacking any substance or meaningful stories), and an inflation-driven "arms race" in terms of hardware offerings.

To quote a great man's masterpiece: ". . . but by the exercise of doublethink he also satisfies himself that reality is not violated . . . To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink."
#16ShankspearePosted 4/7/2013 3:57:31 AM
ViolentAbacus posted...

This. It is somewhat amusing watching the zealots and negatives battle it out over trivial things. It does get boring though, and occassionally there is some intelligent conversation to be had. I'd wait tilla little before E3.
#17super_taco_ftwPosted 4/7/2013 3:59:39 AM
The trolls are hilarious. That's the main reason I come here.
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#18mjc0961Posted 4/7/2013 4:09:07 AM
Socran posted...
STN79 posted...
This site will likely be flooded with Wii U trolls until E3 at least. Maybe then they'll finally shut up about this supposedly flopping system.

Haha, no. They'll be here in force to tell us that whatever got announced isn't worth getting excited over, and how we're all just so starved for games on our crappy system that we'll eat up whatever scraps get thrown our way. Even if Nintendo promised us the greatest lineup of games of all time.

Which will be ironic as their previous Vitas will still have nothing.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#19abbyhitterPosted 4/7/2013 4:49:45 AM
Yes, so we can keep discussing the games, the firmware updates, and any possible Nintendo Direct between now and E3.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#20StarmanJuniorPosted 4/7/2013 6:30:28 AM
ViolentAbacus posted...

Meee toooooo nobody is allowed to have an opinion
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.