Reliving the classic '90s Pokemon atmosphere.

#31DrRMPosted 4/7/2013 1:17:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fimCSqVOxl4
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#32THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:00:30 AM
Wow -- modded for trolling. I suppose any objective opinion or subjective fact regarding anything Nintendo that isn't favored by the majority is considered trolling. I don't blame you. Most of the topics on this board are Wii U bashing topics, so I can understand the sensitivity. Yet, considering this, it's suspect how those topics and posts never get modded while mine do. Simply stating that PlayStation 4 will "dominate" next generation is both opinion and fact. You'll see to this, in due time.

Regarding Pokemon: Okay, let's put this in more recent terms. You can't legitimately equate the Pikachu Game Boy Color and the Pikachu 3DS XL. No way you can say or most importantly prove that kids and even adults today are more excited for the special edition Pikachu 3DS XL over the GBC version. This is my point, and this is what none of you have been able to counter.
#33HaigicotsuPosted 4/7/2013 2:17:33 AM
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
Wow -- modded for trolling. I suppose any objective opinion or subjective fact regarding anything Nintendo that isn't favored by the majority is considered trolling. I don't blame you. Most of the topics on this board are Wii U bashing topics, so I can understand the sensitivity. Yet, considering this, it's suspect how those topics and posts never get modded while mine do. Simply stating that PlayStation 4 will "dominate" next generation is both opinion and fact. You'll see to this, in due time.

Regarding Pokemon: Okay, let's put this in more recent terms. You can't legitimately equate the Pikachu Game Boy Color and the Pikachu 3DS XL. No way you can say or most importantly prove that kids and even adults today are more excited for the special edition Pikachu 3DS XL over the GBC version. This is my point, and this is what none of you have been able to counter.

Objective opinion? Subjective fact? Yes, that is trolling.
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#34Sexy_MagikarpPosted 4/7/2013 3:10:41 AM
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
You all must really hate Pokemon...at least what Pokemon stood for. Speaking of ice cream, isn't there an ice cream cone Pokemon? #Fail. Game Freak is out of Pokemon designs, and for some reason all Pokemon are hybrids.

Isn't there a pokemon that is:

-6 eggs bunched up together
-a ball
-a slightly bigger ball with a mouth
-a pile of mud
-a bigger pile of mud
-a magnet
-3 magnet

#fail

2/10 made me post good job op
---
Currently awaiting Smash 4 news.
MY SWORD HAND IS TINGLING!
#35THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 10:55:27 AM
Sexy_Magikarp posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
You all must really hate Pokemon...at least what Pokemon stood for. Speaking of ice cream, isn't there an ice cream cone Pokemon? #Fail. Game Freak is out of Pokemon designs, and for some reason all Pokemon are hybrids.

Isn't there a pokemon that is:

-6 eggs bunched up together
-a ball
-a slightly bigger ball with a mouth
-a pile of mud
-a bigger pile of mud
-a magnet
-3 magnet

#fail

2/10 made me post good job op

Compared to a literal garbage Pokemon and 3 versions of ice cream cones? Nice hashtag bro, regardless.

#smh@smh
#36DTY3Posted 4/7/2013 11:36:03 AM
Ice Cream and garbage are way more interesting and creative.

And Isnt Exeggutor a PalmTree? Is that somehow better?

And Grimer and Muk are literally ****. SO much better than garbage amirite?

The only gen 5 Pokemon that deserves bashing is Druddigon for being theugliest Pokemon ever created.

Wanna know why haters never bash Druddigon? Because they have never played Black or White. Which means they are in no place to judge anything.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#37THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 12:08:18 PM
DTY3 posted...
Ice Cream and garbage are way more interesting and creative.

And Isnt Exeggutor a PalmTree? Is that somehow better?

And Grimer and Muk are literally ****. SO much better than garbage amirite?

The only gen 5 Pokemon that deserves bashing is Druddigon for being theugliest Pokemon ever created.

Wanna know why haters never bash Druddigon? Because they have never played Black or White. Which means they are in no place to judge anything.

Then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Also, Dragonite >>>>> Druddigon
#38Sez6Posted 4/7/2013 12:15:30 PM
Well, I stopped playing pokemon too after diamond, i'm not saying they are bad games, but the modern amount of pokemons is overwhelming for me. Any number above 300 it discourages me from "catch them all".

I know my reason can be stupid, but please be respectful.
#39Jack_the_monke7Posted 4/7/2013 12:23:11 PM
TC is just full of his own ignorant nostalgia blinded point of view. Pokemon died with Crystal??? Please stop posting your opinion as fact.
---
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
#40queirotacobellPosted 4/7/2013 12:24:39 PM
unless you watch the show everyday and go to school where everyone plays pokemon and play with pokemon cards during recess. you are never going to revive the classic atmosphere.
---
Nah hidden stuffs are still in games these days...
you just have to pay for them. Capcom calls them DLC.