Forget PS4 and 720, WiiU needs to fear Dreamcast.

#1DEMONPANDA212Posted 4/6/2013 10:06:46 PM(edited)
Neo XYX, Sturmwind, Dux 1.5, Redux, Ghost Blade and Pier Solar HD.

6 huge games due out this year.

Man, WiiU needs to be scared.

*removes tongue from cheek*

Seriously though, everything I've seen from the PS4 and everything that's been accidentally confirmed from the 720's point of view (stupid mouthy devs on stupid social networking sites, leave little to the imagination), I'm thinking gaming might as well die now as they will be the systems that kill the golden goose.

They are the epitome of what's wrong with gaming in this age IMO.

So I can honestly see me with just a P.C (why spend a fortune on 2 consoles when I can get 1 P.C that outshines both systems? I can give myself a year to save and go nuts), my 3DS and Vita. To go alongisde my not so dead DC (I am really looking forward to the above 6).

The WiiU needs to step it up for me to buy, as there's so little out that me and my brother are sharing his system, when Gaiden came out I got it, LEGO he got it, Wonderful 101 I'll get it while he'll have it for Bayonetta 2.
#2ReggieFils_AimePosted 4/6/2013 10:26:58 PM
Nintendo sincerely appreciates your feedback.

On behalf not just Nintendo of America, but the entire company itself, I apologize for not convincing you to buy the Wii U. We truly lament when a single guy threatens not to buy our our consoles. Nothing could be more damaging to our image and sales than you not showing interest.
---
My body--MY BODY is ready!
You don't like Nintendo? What's wrong with you!?
#3Omega_BlackPosted 4/6/2013 10:40:27 PM
shmup, shmup, shmup, shmup, shmup, shm...RPG???
O_o
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#4RetroFanGirlPosted 4/6/2013 10:50:33 PM
Collectively they'll sell under 10,000.
---
Hi.
#5RagnarokxvPosted 4/7/2013 12:29:04 AM
Long live the Sega Dreamcast!
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#6DEMONPANDA212(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 12:57:37 AM(edited)
So the tongue in cheek ref went over many a person's head, wow.

Scary.

Anywho...

ReggieFils_Aime posted...
Nintendo sincerely appreciates your feedback.

On behalf not just Nintendo of America, but the entire company itself, I apologize for not convincing you to buy the Wii U. We truly lament when a single guy threatens not to buy our our consoles. Nothing could be more damaging to our image and sales than you not showing interest.

Not american, you're only 5% of the worlds population, not 100%.
#7nonexistingheroPosted 4/7/2013 3:17:55 AM
Pier Solar HD is the only one I've heard of...

I tried the original through emulation, but I didn't like it much. It just screams average.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.