I think Nintendo should have put more storage space in the system.

#1KroganBallEaterPosted 4/7/2013 12:54:15 AM
Seriously, 32 GB? and less when you do the update!

The PS3 is 100 bucks cheaper and has a 500GB harddrive!!!!!!

Seriously, they could have given us ATLEAST a 150GB harddrive and I would think it was fair.
#2Baha05Posted 4/7/2013 12:57:44 AM
Ehh yeah but at least they give us the option for externals which pretty much shame the 360 and PS3
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3BuretsuPosted 4/7/2013 1:05:20 AM
More storage space = more expensive console. You can buy the Wii U and a huge hard drive for cheaper than you could buy a Wii U that came with even a decent hard drive.

Besides, if someone doesn't plan to buy games through digital download, they have no need for a large hard drive.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:51:22 AM
Baha05 posted...
Ehh yeah but at least they give us the option for externals which pretty much shame the 360 and PS3

...I'm pretty positive the Xbox 360 allows you to have external hard drives.
#5KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:52:13 AM
Buretsu posted...
More storage space = more expensive console. You can buy the Wii U and a huge hard drive for cheaper than you could buy a Wii U that came with even a decent hard drive.

Besides, if someone doesn't plan to buy games through digital download, they have no need for a large hard drive.

Nintendo might say they're selling the Wii U at a loss, but I think the storage pretty much confirms that they're not.

They should give us more storage if we want to pay $350...though I already did pay $350...
#6soupbandit1Posted 4/7/2013 1:53:32 AM
Baha05 posted...

Why would it shame the ps3. You can use externals and even change the HDD itself....
#7dennis941012Posted 4/7/2013 1:55:27 AM
Buretsu posted...

Nintendo might say they're selling the Wii U at a loss, but I think the storage pretty much confirms that they're not.

They should give us more storage if we want to pay $350...though I already did pay $350...

no you didn't
stop trolling for once and listen to logic
if companies start charging for HDD it will be lot more expensive than what we would pay if we got it ourselves -.-
---
#8zaakroPosted 4/7/2013 1:56:43 AM
KroganBallEater posted...
Baha05 posted...

...I'm pretty positive the Xbox 360 allows you to have external hard drives.

That is a negative sir, It doesn't support one.
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun
#9deathslovePosted 4/7/2013 2:10:05 AM
Baha05 posted...

Uh no, the PS3 has that and can even change the HDD.
#10KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 2:11:56 AM
dennis941012 posted...
Buretsu posted...

no you didn't
stop trolling for once and listen to logic
if companies start charging for HDD it will be lot more expensive than what we would pay if we got it ourselves -.-

how am I trolling, and how have I ever trolled?

The system needs more storage, fact.
A console with specs on par with this system has 16x the amount of storage is $100, fact.
The system needs more storage, doublefact.