I think Nintendo should have put more storage space in the system.

#11AstralFrostPosted 4/7/2013 1:15:36 AM
Well if they're not going to include a bluray player they sure aren't going to give us a decent amount of storage. I guess most of their resources went into region protection and adapting an ipad to run on their system. Shame they couldn't have devoted a bit more to the system's power since its barely better than last gen specs.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#12deathslovePosted 4/7/2013 1:17:52 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Well if they're not going to include a bluray player they sure aren't going to give us a decent amount of storage. I guess most of their resources went into region protection and adapting an ipad to run on their system. Shame they couldn't have devoted a bit more to the system's power since its barely better than last gen specs.

Indeed, they also should have put more resources into online and games.
#13pearl arowanaPosted 4/7/2013 1:26:46 AM
dude its nintendo

low and inferior specs and online services compare to competitor.. but sold at premium price..
i thought everybody already accept this.. its common knowledge,,
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#14Shadowbird_RHPosted 4/7/2013 1:27:45 AM
Having small internal storage to keep price down is fine when you can buy external storage for it, however much you feel is necessary, especially when you consider that not every Wii U owner will need that extra space. Why make everyone pay for what not everyone will need?
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#15KroganBallEater(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:33:25 AM
pearl arowana posted...
dude its nintendo

low and inferior specs and online services compare to competitor.. but sold at premium price..
i thought everybody already accept this.. its common knowledge,,

I always thought that the jokes about Nintendo being the Apple of gaming were just jokes...but yeah...they're true to a degree.
#16themoth2112Posted 4/7/2013 1:36:55 AM
zaakro posted...
KroganBallEater posted...
Baha05 posted...
Ehh yeah but at least they give us the option for externals which pretty much shame the 360 and PS3

...I'm pretty positive the Xbox 360 allows you to have external hard drives.

That is a negative sir, It doesn't support one.

I have one plugged into my xbox right now, but it can only support 32 (?) gigs of harddrive flash memory (Per harddrive)
---
mothmusic.tumblr.com
#17sixdeadpixelsPosted 4/7/2013 8:22:36 AM
It's actually pretty great the way they did it with the deluxe console. I think that they shouldn't have bothered with a basic model, and it is confusing to have different models, anyway. At least you have the option to procure a drive of your choosing, if you require it , with as much or as little storage as you want. You can subsequently replace (or supplement) the drive when it fails (and it will fail, eventually) without affecting the console. I consider this the "right" way to do it.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#18embrandedonePosted 4/7/2013 9:35:36 AM
deathslove posted...
Baha05 posted...
Ehh yeah but at least they give us the option for externals which pretty much shame the 360 and PS3

Uh no, the PS3 has that and can even change the HDD.

---
Attacking someone's user level is a last defense for the weak and impotent
#19Lord_KagatoPosted 4/7/2013 9:53:04 AM
People here are falling for troll posts. Again.

What a ****ing surprise.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#20Lozh900Posted 4/7/2013 9:56:41 AM(edited)
KroganBallEater posted...
Baha05 posted...

...I'm pretty positive the Xbox 360 allows you to have external hard drives.

Yes, up to 32gb. That's all it will format lol!
---
R.I.P Gamefaqs 2012
The point of no return when the trolls ruined the website I once loved.