Upcoming games?

#1Butcha3000Posted 4/7/2013 2:47:17 AM
So I'm pretty keen to buy a Wii U. Just wondering what games there are to look out for this year? Also, do I need to buy a Premium model or will the basic one do? It's just more HDD space isn't it?
---
Wallawungah!
#2Shadowbird_RHPosted 4/7/2013 2:56:00 AM
I've been busy with Wii games, so I haven't really been on the lookout for what's coming up. As for packages, the Deluxe has more than enough to warrant the extra $50 in my opinion, including Nintendo Land, vertical console stand, Gamepad stand, charging cradle, Deluxe Digital Promotion (10% of what's spent on digital purchases redeemable for Wii U or 3DS eShop credit), as well as the 24 extra gigs of internal storage.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#3stekim40Posted 4/7/2013 3:06:37 AM
Butcha3000 posted...
So I'm pretty keen to buy a Wii U. Just wondering what games there are to look out for this year? Also, do I need to buy a Premium model or will the basic one do? It's just more HDD space isn't it?

I wouldn't advise getting one, mine hasn't been turned on in the last 6 weeks but if you are, the premium is the better deal, more storage space and a free game to boot.

Btw neither model has an HDD, mores the pity, an HD would be so much better than cheap flash memory :(
---
Xyzzy!
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 4/7/2013 3:13:58 AM
there are no upcoming games.
#5The_Shadow_LinkPosted 4/7/2013 3:20:40 AM
Well key games that we are expecting like Pikmin 3 and Bayonetta 2 have no release date so who knows, at this rate we might even have to wait till next year till they come out.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#6SocranPosted 4/7/2013 3:34:20 AM(edited)
Release dates are mostly unknown at this time, but upcoming games include Pikmin 3 (coming "soon"), Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101 ("soon"), unnamed 3D Mario, Mario Kart, unnamed Zelda (definitely not this year), Smash Bros (probably not this year), Yarn Yoshi, Wind Waker HD (definitely this year), Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, and the one I'm most excited for, "X": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxUMMGyZcM

And those are just the ones being published by Nintendo themselves, that are announced so far.

(Incidentally, this board is so full of trolls and haters that it's kind of a terrible place to ask questions about the system. So maybe be careful who you listen to.)
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#7wingo84Posted 4/7/2013 3:33:28 AM
The last nintendo Direct said we should be expecting Pikmin 3, W101, game & Wario and Wii Fit U towards the summer.

We should also be expecting a new party title around the summer and the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Reborn around winter.

There is also Resident Evil, Deus Ex: HR DC coming soon as well as the remake of Ducktales on eShop

There is a 3d Mario + Mario Kart that will be playable at E3 but no idea on dates.

Bayonetta 2 will be arriving at some point too.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
#8Butcha3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:21:11 PM
Any announced RPGs yet?
---
Wallawungah!
#9BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/7/2013 3:23:10 PM
Butcha3000 posted...
Any announced RPGs yet?

X and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem so far.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#10Butcha3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 3:26:04 PM
Is SMT X FE a tac rpg?
---
Wallawungah!