Upcoming games?

#11SocranPosted 4/7/2013 3:29:43 PM
Butcha3000 posted...
Is SMT X FE a tac rpg?

Unknown. All we've been told is "RPG", so it's entirely possible that it's more of a standard RPG like most of the SMT series. Especially considering that Atlus is the one heading up the development.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#12_Sovereign_Posted 4/7/2013 5:12:20 PM
Butcha3000 posted...
So I'm pretty keen to buy a Wii U. Just wondering what games there are to look out for this year? Also, do I need to buy a Premium model or will the basic one do? It's just more HDD space isn't it?

The only reason you would want the Premium is for the black glossy finish.

The digital promotion, while nice to have, isn't much.

You get a free cradle for the Gamepad but when have you ever needed one?

The memory options really were pointless, as everyone with a computer should have an external HDD or two lying around somewhere by now.

The game ( for myself) was extremely boring, even with my wife. It was a 30 minute GameFly rental and that was the extent of it.

If you want to shell out the extra money, get the ZombiU edition. At least then you get two games, all the deluxe content, and a Pro Controller. Otherwise, go with the basic version and spend the extra $50 you saved on a game you actually want to play.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#13SocranPosted 4/7/2013 6:20:49 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
The game ( for myself) was extremely boring, even with my wife. It was a 30 minute GameFly rental and that was the extent of it.

I dunno, everyone I talked to loved Nintendo Land. Reviewers called it the "unexpected gem" of the Wii U's launch lineup. I would definitely say it's worth it as part of the deluxe package, especially if you have friends to play it with.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#14Butcha3000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 8:07:49 PM
So the gamepad, how does it charge and how long does it last?
---
Wallawungah!
#15FFXIgaiaknightPosted 4/7/2013 8:54:59 PM
Games confirmed for atleast this year

Injustice Gods Among Us
watch Dogs
Assassin's Creed 4
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Resident Evil Revelations

Game & Wario
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Wii U Party
Wii Fit U

we have a chance of atleast getting one or both of a new 3d mario and mario kart this year as they will both be at E3 in playable form.
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#16SocranPosted 4/7/2013 11:48:48 PM
Butcha3000 posted...
So the gamepad, how does it charge and how long does it last?

It charges with a standard cord, although it plugs into an outlet instead of the Wii U itself. Fully charged, it lasts anywhere from 3-6 hours, usually about 5. However, since you can play while it's charging (the same way you always used to play with wired controllers), and you can even take the charger into another room if you're using off-TV play, it's not that much of an issue.
---