With all of this rumored XBox news... I think WiiU might be in luck

#1Ccrules2791Posted 4/7/2013 6:43:56 PM
The PS4 has some great features, but I think that if Nintendo rights the ship the WiiU will be fine. The next X-Box, while also likely to have some major positives, seems to not necessarily be the best value.

Nintendo's biggest problem seems to be itself and releasing some games--but do you guys find that the other two consoles aren't quite a "good package" either.
---
Playing = Believing
#2pixel378Posted 4/7/2013 6:51:54 PM
Well the ps4 has the best chance to be a breakout success but the Wii U will definitely have an easier time finding its market if the Xbox falls on its face.

I know i'll be getting a wii u and not even think about getting an xbox. At least with Nintendo you know the games will come eventually and whilst they are behind tech wise and mkae some weird decisions they never try to screw the consumer like MS does.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#3Enigma149Posted 4/7/2013 6:53:45 PM
It certainly has made my decision about which two consoles I'm buying easier.

Now the only problem is - do I buy a 4K TV, but not Sony's new $700 4K movie player, or the $700 4K movie player, but only a 1080p TV?
---
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; Steam: CrimsonEnigma
''If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature'' -squatch22
#4greatone101Posted 4/7/2013 7:00:16 PM
Another reassurance topic.
#5RockD79Posted 4/7/2013 8:20:28 PM
I have the Wii U. Awesome system. If the next Xbox protects my current investment, I'm sold. I'm looking forward to the next round.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider, next up: N4SU... unless Target.com fumbles my order.
#6Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/8/2013 3:03:45 PM
greatone101 posted...
Another reassurance topic.

There wouldn't be so many of those if the board wasn't flooded with prophets of doom.
#7googlerPosted 4/8/2013 4:22:34 PM
if Microsoft loses return customers, then lets face it - Nintendo won't have any appeal to them. All Sony has to do is not **** up anything (which will be hard for them to resist the temptation of). WII U came and went and MS already blew its load before their pants came undone
#8STN79Posted 4/8/2013 4:30:20 PM
I don't know why Microsoft doesn't just stick with PC's. We don't need them making game systems when Nintendo and Sony pretty much have that covered. You wanna play Microsoft games just play them on your PC.
#9lp913Posted 4/8/2013 4:40:26 PM
STN79 posted...
I don't know why Microsoft doesn't just stick with PC's. We don't need them making game systems when Nintendo and Sony pretty much have that covered. You wanna play Microsoft games just play them on your PC.

Exactly. Why have XBOX Live when they already have WINDOWS Live?
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#10elheberPosted 4/8/2013 4:57:59 PM
STN79 posted...

Microsoft wants to take over your livingroom. It wants to be your cable box, your DVD/BD player, your smart TV, your PVR, and the game console that sits in the room with the largest TV. Microsoft doesn't make PCs. But they'll put Windows on your console. Mark my words.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |