Zelda 2, Mario 3D, pre-oder at Wal-Mart (Link Inside)

#1BissomoneybagsPosted 4/7/2013 9:38:50 PM
Seems as though Wal-Mart may have listed a possible upcoming zelda game (besides Wind Waker HD?), and a Mario game as well. Very interesting to say the least!

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/04/zelda-2-mario-3d-pre-order-pages-pop-up-at-walmart/
#2Wiiplayer111Posted 4/7/2013 9:59:20 PM
Looks like they are gearing up E3.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#3AstralFrostPosted 4/7/2013 9:59:23 PM
I'm surprised Walmart is taking preorders already given there's a chance of the games being cancelled or not ever being released.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#4SlimeSwayzePosted 4/7/2013 10:01:01 PM(edited)
We already know these games are in development and that they aren't coming out this year, so I'm thinking this is not very interesting, to say the most.

---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#5FFXIgaiaknightPosted 4/7/2013 10:01:12 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
We already know these games are in development and that they aren't coming out this year.

to be fair mario has a chance to come out this year zelda hell no not till 2015 lol
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#6SlimeSwayzePosted 4/7/2013 10:02:39 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
We already know these games are in development and that they aren't coming out this year.

to be fair mario has a chance to come out this year zelda hell no not till 2015 lol

I think the chance of a new 3D Mario this year is 0%. It would be incredibly rushed, and there is no way Nintendo is going to rush such a big game.
---
#7jounintPosted 4/7/2013 10:12:51 PM
I don't know, Nintendo is pretty good about keeping secrets, for all we know they could have been developing this game for a long time now. They were extremely secretive about Skyward Sword, too. I'm still taking this as a rumor, but we can always hope for the best.
---
3DS Friend Code: 279308000766
3DS Name: Tony
#8FFXIgaiaknightPosted 4/7/2013 10:13:45 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

I think the chance of a new 3D Mario this year is 0%. It would be incredibly rushed, and there is no way Nintendo is going to rush such a big game.

Why do you say that? I wouldnt be surprised if they started working on it around the time they finished galaxy 2. Also if history means anything a 3d mario has always appeared within a systems first year.
---
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#9Wiiplayer111Posted 4/7/2013 10:15:02 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

They started creating the Wii U right after Wii released. So I wouldn't doubt if this has been in development for awhile.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#10SlimeSwayzePosted 4/7/2013 10:21:18 PM
If a 3D Mario was far enough along in development to be released this year, we would have seen it. And seeing how Nintendo seems to be having a hard enough time getting Pikmin 3 out this year, I just think you're setting yourself up for a big disappointment if you expect to see the next Mario within the next 12, or even 18 months.
---