Zelda 2, Mario 3D, pre-oder at Wal-Mart (Link Inside)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zelda 2, Mario 3D, pre-oder at Wal-Mart (Link Inside)

User Info: Bissomoneybags

Bissomoneybags
3 years ago#1
Seems as though Wal-Mart may have listed a possible upcoming zelda game (besides Wind Waker HD?), and a Mario game as well. Very interesting to say the least!

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/04/zelda-2-mario-3d-pre-order-pages-pop-up-at-walmart/

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
3 years ago#2
Looks like they are gearing up E3.
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: AstralFrost

AstralFrost
3 years ago#3
I'm surprised Walmart is taking preorders already given there's a chance of the games being cancelled or not ever being released.
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#4
We already know these games are in development and that they aren't coming out this year, so I'm thinking this is not very interesting, to say the most.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
3 years ago#5
SlimeSwayze posted...
We already know these games are in development and that they aren't coming out this year.

to be fair mario has a chance to come out this year zelda hell no not till 2015 lol
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#6
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
We already know these games are in development and that they aren't coming out this year.

to be fair mario has a chance to come out this year zelda hell no not till 2015 lol

I think the chance of a new 3D Mario this year is 0%. It would be incredibly rushed, and there is no way Nintendo is going to rush such a big game.

User Info: jounint

jounint
3 years ago#7
I don't know, Nintendo is pretty good about keeping secrets, for all we know they could have been developing this game for a long time now. They were extremely secretive about Skyward Sword, too. I'm still taking this as a rumor, but we can always hope for the best.
3DS Friend Code: 279308000766
3DS Name: Tony

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
3 years ago#8
SlimeSwayze posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

I think the chance of a new 3D Mario this year is 0%. It would be incredibly rushed, and there is no way Nintendo is going to rush such a big game.

Why do you say that? I wouldnt be surprised if they started working on it around the time they finished galaxy 2. Also if history means anything a 3d mario has always appeared within a systems first year.
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
3 years ago#9
SlimeSwayze posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...

They started creating the Wii U right after Wii released. So I wouldn't doubt if this has been in development for awhile.
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#10
If a 3D Mario was far enough along in development to be released this year, we would have seen it. And seeing how Nintendo seems to be having a hard enough time getting Pikmin 3 out this year, I just think you're setting yourself up for a big disappointment if you expect to see the next Mario within the next 12, or even 18 months.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zelda 2, Mario 3D, pre-oder at Wal-Mart (Link Inside)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived