Zelda 2, Mario 3D, pre-oder at Wal-Mart (Link Inside)

#21Virus66Posted 4/8/2013 8:52:57 AM
A 3D Mario game is often the exact game the console was created so they could make that game... so chances are that it had been in "development" for a REALLY long time. I think that if it is playable at E3, there is at least a decent chance that it could still release 5 months after E3. Zelda on the other hand? Not a chance in hell that will release any time soon considering they can't even decide on an art style to go with.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#22Paddle008Posted 4/8/2013 9:01:25 AM(edited)
NSMBW was announced only 5 months before it was released, I'm pretty sure that they will release another Mario this year, either a Super Mario or Mario Kart, to help the Wii U sell. They can always make another game later.

It's actually really unlikely that they won't release a Wii U Mario game this year.
#23KaiRyusakiPosted 4/8/2013 9:05:17 AM
Paddle008 posted...
NSMBW was announced only 5 months before it was released, I'm pretty sure that they will release another Mario this year, either a Super Mario or Mario Kart, to help the Wii U sell. They can always make another game later.

It's actually really unlikely that they won't release a Wii U Mario game this year.

If we're going to bring other mario series, im going with.... Golf. probably one for both 3DS and WiiU with special connectivity features

but seriously, i think KartU will be '14

a full 3D mario game probably is likely, they seem to come out fast in its console lifespan
#24icarus231Posted 4/8/2013 9:10:55 AM
Best buy has had these up for a while

Shin Megami Tensei Fire Emblem
Xenoblade
Yarn Yoshi
Bayonetta 2
Mario 3D
#25SlimeSwayzePosted 4/8/2013 9:20:59 AM
Paddle008 posted...

I won't be surprised to see a Mario Kart this year. I just think that people expecting a full 3D Mario platformer are setting themselves up for disappointment. The development of a new Mario is going to take longer than a lot of people here realize, and Nintendo is not going to want to compete against itself this holiday with too many titles. If games like Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart, Pikmin, Wii Fit, Wonderful 101, and Bayonetta 2 all release sometime between now and the end of the year, I don't see them rushing Mario just to compete against those titles.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#26icarus231Posted 4/8/2013 9:22:24 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Paddle008 posted...

I won't be surprised to see a Mario Kart this year. I just think that people expecting a full 3D Mario platformer are setting themselves up for disappointment. The development of a new Mario is going to take longer than a lot of people here realize, and Nintendo is not going to want to compete against itself this holiday with too many titles. If games like Wind Waker HD, Mario Kart, Pikmin, Wii Fit, Wonderful 101, and Bayonetta 2 all release sometime between now and the end of the year, I don't see them rushing Mario just to compete against those titles.

Mario kart, ww, and wii fit should all be out before the end of the year.
#27TyrantLowKeyPosted 4/8/2013 9:44:54 AM
Wow. Looks like a great list. I so had hoped that "X" might be a worldwide release so I wanted to see that on there but this will do for now.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)