My only issue with Wii U is no next gen support

#11BuretsuPosted 4/8/2013 1:39:55 AM
deathslove posted...
STN79 posted...
I don't even know what the hell Unreal engine 4 is and frankly i couldn't care less.
I'll just be buying the games that interest me as always. Shiny graphics and all that flashy stuff means little to me. I just want games that are fun to play. What happened to the days when kids just played their videogames and didn't worry about all the technical crap?

Because the technical crap makes 3rd parties skip the wii U = less fun games for the wii u.

Just because a game has good graphics does not mean it won't be fun.

And just because a game doesn't have top-of-the-line graphics out the ass doesn't mean it won't be fun, either.

Either way, it seems kind of silly to think about what games a system won't have, and not what games it will have.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#12deathslovePosted 4/8/2013 1:41:34 AM
Buretsu posted...
deathslove posted...
STN79 posted...
I don't even know what the hell Unreal engine 4 is and frankly i couldn't care less.
I'll just be buying the games that interest me as always. Shiny graphics and all that flashy stuff means little to me. I just want games that are fun to play. What happened to the days when kids just played their videogames and didn't worry about all the technical crap?

Because the technical crap makes 3rd parties skip the wii U = less fun games for the wii u.

And just because a game doesn't have top-of-the-line graphics out the ass doesn't mean it won't be fun, either.

Either way, it seems kind of silly to think about what games a system won't have, and not what games it will have.

Read my last post, nintendo fans sure like to make things up in their head.
#13STN79Posted 4/8/2013 1:47:44 AM(edited)
Third parties are likely skipping the Wii U because of that non traditional Gamepad.
It's not what they are used to and it takes more work so they avoid it. I doubt the graphics thing is the issue anymore. Also since when does every game coming out in current times have to be a technical marvel? They can still use simple graphics and make a fun game. Everything doesn't have to be as fancy as Diablo 3.
#14BuretsuPosted 4/8/2013 1:44:55 AM
deathslove posted...
Buretsu posted...
deathslove posted...
STN79 posted...

Read my last post, nintendo fans sure like to make things up in their head.

I didn't make up anything, and I was writing my response when Squatch posted his. So chill.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit