WiiU games not doing well in the uk again.

#71S_BrickPosted 4/8/2013 7:09:59 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
MotiJr posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I'm not even sure what the next WiiU game worth getting is.

Then sell it. Clearly you don't want it and claiming otherwise is just a lie. Stop seeking attention and just get rid of it. You remind me of those women that sit around sighing heavily, waiting for someone to ask them what is wrong. Attention seeking is not an admirable quality.

Maybe you could try and be helpful and tell me what is the next decent looking game to come out.

I think Leap Frog makes products that may be more akin to your interests.

http://www.leapfrog.com/en/index.html
#72excitebike64Posted 4/8/2013 7:15:23 AM
It's still in the top 40. Oh, so being in the top 40 no longer counts?

From now on, will they be posts about not being in the top 30?
#73excitebike64Posted 4/8/2013 7:18:53 AM
You also realize some of those games are multiplat, with sales combined. There could be other games representing the WiiU, but you are choosing to ignore that.

These charts always annoy me. Only 100% exclusives can be picked out of the line-up. None of the other numbers (placements) mean anything.
#74pearl arowanaPosted 4/8/2013 7:19:53 AM
its almost a sad thing seeing that nobody really want a wii u.. but when you look at wii u specs and performance.. this thing is actually expected because wii u is on par with ps3 and 360, so it generally have hard time vs'ing consoles with better games selection, better online services and better userbase.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#75MotiJrPosted 4/8/2013 7:20:31 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
MotiJr posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I'm not even sure what the next WiiU game worth getting is.

Then sell it. Clearly you don't want it and claiming otherwise is just a lie. Stop seeking attention and just get rid of it. You remind me of those women that sit around sighing heavily, waiting for someone to ask them what is wrong. Attention seeking is not an admirable quality.

Maybe you could try and be helpful and tell me what is the next decent looking game to come out.

Why would I waste my time when you're clearly here to troll and be a nuisance. People have suggested games to you in the past and you shot every suggestion down so either you are trolling or you know you don't like the system and games and are seeking attention.

Telling you to sell it is being helpful. Whining about no worthwhile games and refusing any advice is unhelpful. Sell it, stop worrying about it and leave this board.