I want a list of 3rd party developers that are supposedly "jumping ship"...

#1darkqueenhelbaPosted 4/8/2013 4:16:38 AM
3rd parties that were in the middle of development or had prior contracts with Nintendo for development of games in the future for the Wii U. Can someone provide a list? Thank you.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#2The_Shadow_LinkPosted 4/8/2013 4:19:42 AM
Any company that has had a major game released after the Wii U yet did not have a Wii U port can be included to this list.

If we are being pessimistic, anything released after the first 3 months of the Wii U ("Launch Window" as it was called)
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#3Round_DicePosted 4/8/2013 4:21:01 AM
People can't jump ship if they never boarded it in the first place.
#4Crazy_tank51Posted 4/8/2013 4:22:49 AM
It's pretty much just western support, like EA and Activision, and who needs them? Japanese support is still strong.
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#5sonicsonicPosted 4/8/2013 4:22:55 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
Any company that has had a major game released after the Wii U yet did not have a Wii U port can be included to this list.

If we are being pessimistic, anything released after the first 3 months of the Wii U ("Launch Window" as it was called)

Spinning it bad. His question was who were in the middle of development and then jumped. Companies that never released there major games on the Wii are hardly jumping ship now.
#6darkqueenhelba(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 4:24:36 AM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
It's pretty much just western support, like EA and Activision, and who needs them? Japanese support is still strong.

EA/Activision both had plans to develop games for the Wii U? When did they decide not to develop for the Wii U? Or have they already developed games and have now decided to go with other platforms instead of Wii U?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#7P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 4/8/2013 4:40:48 AM(edited)
So far, only EA and Epic have declared that they aren't putting much effort into the Wii U. Activision has only stated that they were disappointed with Skylanders sales on the console, but they are still supporting the console.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#8STE573Posted 4/8/2013 6:10:04 AM
Third party devs aren't jumping ship as much as just not interested in the first place. The amount of devs that came out and said the Wii U was an interesting and exciting prospect who probably had no intent on supporting in the first place is what people are most likeld angry about. Devs like- Crytek and Epic that were nigh on pledging support for the Wii U and then look now, about a year after those comments were made we have nothing not even a hint of support coming and Epic even out and out mocked the Wii U.

The best third party support by far has come from Ubisoft, and whilst that is a good thing, it almost certainly isn't going to last long when the other next gen consoles arrive.

So whilst a list of 3rd Party Devs that are jumping ship cannot exist due to them not really jumping ship, a list of devs that are not touching the Wii U despite expressing interest in the platform prior to launch could be quite substantial.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#9DarkAdonis123Posted 4/8/2013 6:42:45 AM
Round_Dice posted...
People can't jump ship if they never boarded it in the first place.

This
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#10Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/9/2013 8:41:24 AM
Crazy_tank51 posted...

Western developers cannot be trusted anymore like ten+ years ago.