Anyone buying Injustice?

#41MotiJrPosted 4/8/2013 11:34:35 AM
MotiJr posted...
MotiJr posted...
It's a 3rd party game. Of course Nint fans aren't going to buy it.

Here's a tissue for your tears.

Tears of joy. Thank you.

Here's another to wipe up your spillage because you clearly get too excited when hating on anything Nintendo. Sad really.

Why sad? I'm happy!

Your situation isn't
#42IokuaPosted 4/8/2013 11:35:51 AM
No, but I will be checking out the story. Hate fighting games, love DC Comics.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#43Rasputin77Posted 4/8/2013 12:09:50 PM(edited)

Tears of joy. Thank you.

Here's another to wipe up your spillage because you clearly get too excited when hating on anything Nintendo. Sad really.

Why sad? I'm happy!

Your situation isn't

All right, place your bets on who will respond last. I see Moti being the one getting upset here, while King obviously enjoys pushing buttons, and is just having fun. I see one more "Oh yeah? Well THIS will surely upset you!" post coming from Moti before he gives up, and King gets the last post in.

Betting starts... NOW.
---
576527726520616C6C2067616D6572732E
#44Omega_BlackPosted 4/8/2013 12:19:54 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
All right, place your bets on who will respond last. I see Moti being the one getting upset here, while King obviously enjoys pushing buttons, and is just having fun. I see one more "Oh yeah? Well THIS will surely upset you!" post coming from Moti before he gives up, and King gets the last post in.
Betting starts... NOW.

The fact that you defend King's behavior and see both their behavior as entertaining is telling.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#45Maxx_the_SlashPosted 4/8/2013 12:38:58 PM
I was going to pre-order Injustice but I found out the Wii U version wouldn't get pre-order bonuses. So I'm holding off until after release. If I don't see the pre-order bonuses at least as DLC on the eShop, I wont get it at all.

I wanted the zombie skins...
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#46The_King82Posted 4/8/2013 12:41:36 PM
MotiJr posted...
MotiJr posted...
MotiJr posted...

Tears of joy. Thank you.

Why sad? I'm happy!

Your situation isn't

My situation is great! Never better. Unlike you GrumpyMoti.

If you have an issue, here's a tissue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmnN3eVMWgA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
8GB OF GDDR5 RAM!!!!!
#47The_King82Posted 4/8/2013 12:42:13 PM
Rasputin77 posted...

Tears of joy. Thank you.

Why sad? I'm happy!

Your situation isn't

Betting starts... NOW.

:)
---
8GB OF GDDR5 RAM!!!!!
#48Prince ShondronaiPosted 4/8/2013 1:22:22 PM(edited)
I'm getting it. Don't have many people added on my Wii U yet, so maybe we can all exchange Nintendo Network IDs once it comes out and get some matches going. I plan on maining Green Lantern and Wonder Woman.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#49mmc2679Posted 4/8/2013 1:20:57 PM
Nah. I am not a fighting game fan. If it was KOF, I would've reconsidered.
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson
#50ImGanondorfLolPosted 4/8/2013 1:22:38 PM
I don't know because I haven't played it yet, where the **** is the demo for the 360? Don't tell me I have to be a gold member to play the demo earlier. For ****'s sake demos are meant to attract customers by allowing us to try the game, and you want me to pay for it??
I've seen gameplay though and it looks pretty darn cool.