Club Nintendo Update

#31DTY3Posted 4/8/2013 12:59:59 PM
meiyuki posted...
DTY3 posted...
meiyuki posted...
Is it really so bad to pay $0.30 to get a better version of the game? Lift up the cushions in your couch and you'll probably find that much.

Who is this even directed to?

Umm....think about it.

Cant be me, seeing as I dont own a Wii U.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#32TyrantLowKeyPosted 4/8/2013 1:01:52 PM
TyrantLowKey posted...
How do I find out what email my Wii U is attached to? I used a different email I think for my 3DS but I want to use those coins also.

---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#33DTY3Posted 4/8/2013 1:05:04 PM
Xx5ILLYR4BBITxX posted...
DTY3 posted...
DTY3 posted...
For **** sake.

I just wasted coins on Mario Tennis to find out Super Metroid is on there!?

inb4welcometoclubnintendo
inb4supermetroidisthirtycents

You couldn't wait a few mintues to let CN update before picking up mario tennis? lol.
/Fail

I got Mario tennis 2 weeks ago. hardly "waiting a few minutes".

And while I wanted Super Metroid more, how am I supposed to know it was next?

Also using the term fail does not make you look cool.

So some one putting "/Fail" because you did fail is cool in your eyes? lmao ok man.

Im starting to doubt your reading capabilities. You just asked me a question i gave you the answer to. Not only that, but the answer I already gave you (which you quoted by the way, good job.), is the opposite.

Also starting to think you dont get how Club Nintendo works. I mean ifyou did, you would have never posted that laughable response.

Sigh. Theres a reason I put those two "inb4"'s there. Its so you two circle-jerk pals wouldnt make fools of yourselves.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#34DTY3Posted 4/8/2013 1:52:54 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Why is Mario 64 200 coins? Anyway, not interested in any of these. Already own the two Wii Shop options.

Also this.

Paper Mario was 200 as well. Maybe it's because of the Mario name.
---
#35Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 4/8/2013 2:22:08 PM
DTY3 posted...
DTY3 posted...
DTY3 posted...
For **** sake.

I just wasted coins on Mario Tennis to find out Super Metroid is on there!?

inb4welcometoclubnintendo
inb4supermetroidisthirtycents

You couldn't wait a few mintues to let CN update before picking up mario tennis? lol.
/Fail

I got Mario tennis 2 weeks ago. hardly "waiting a few minutes".

And while I wanted Super Metroid more, how am I supposed to know it was next?

Also using the term fail does not make you look cool.

So some one putting "/Fail" because you did fail is cool in your eyes? lmao ok man.

Im starting to doubt your reading capabilities. You just asked me a question i gave you the answer to. Not only that, but the answer I already gave you (which you quoted by the way, good job.), is the opposite.

Also starting to think you dont get how Club Nintendo works. I mean ifyou did, you would have never posted that laughable response.

Sigh. Theres a reason I put those two "inb4"'s there. Its so you two circle-jerk pals wouldnt make fools of yourselves.

lol you saying stuff doesnt make it right you fail you fail.
/Fail
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#36DTY3Posted 4/8/2013 3:47:40 PM
^Are you 12? Or trolling?
Or have you just given up?
---
#37youwiththefacePosted 4/8/2013 3:56:49 PM
i'm really tempted to get super metroid but i know it's coming also for the ii u virtual console.

what do you guys recommend?
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ you're seeing red ||||||||||||||||||||||||| you're seeing green
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] you're seeing blue ~G~ results may vary
#38snae99Posted 4/8/2013 4:51:05 PM
youwiththeface posted...
i'm really tempted to get super metroid but i know it's coming also for the ii u virtual console.

what do you guys recommend?

Just wait till next month and get it for 30 cents. You're better off saving those points for something else.
---
Currently playing: Dark Souls and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
GOTY so far: Fire Emblem Awakening