Miiverse doesn't acknowledge I own MH3U NA but it does for EU >_>

#1HellsingOrgPosted 4/9/2013 6:05:21 AM
Nintendoland: eu or na copy same community for all regions and it shows you own the game in your post even if you own the na or eu game.

New Super Mario Bros U is the same.

BUT then I just got Monster Hunter and there is no way I'm posting on the s*** EU miiverse community so I decided to post on the NA community because I speak english and the community is bigger.

Well guess what?
It doesn't put the check (tick) mark on my posts showing I own the game >_>

NA or EU copy are not different so why doesn't it recognize the game?

I can't ask any questions because people are like you don't even own the game and then i have to explain.

F*** that garbage.
If my friend in Australia owns Bioshock Infinite or Tomb Raider its the exact same game as someone on North America and therefore it shouldn't be seen as something totally different.

Nintendoland and NSMBU aren't like this and proved it can be done so why is this happening?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2GloryChaosPosted 4/9/2013 6:08:02 AM
The hell? Does the game let you post screenshots in the NA community (where miiverse pretends you don't have it?)
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#3HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 6:21:52 AM
GloryChaos posted...
The hell? Does the game let you post screenshots in the NA community (where miiverse pretends you don't have it?)

lol I haven't tried that but that's a brilliant idea!
I wonder what it will do.
I bet it won't let me because it thinks I don't own the game or something.
---
#4HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 1:15:12 PM
bump
---
#5MikeisapoetPosted 4/9/2013 1:40:39 PM
MH3U doesn't support screenshots anyway, so nope.

Plus, almost all games except Mario and Nintendoland are region specific for Miiverse. I don't know why you're complaining.
---
If you were to ask me what kind of person I was, I'd tell you I listen to dubstep, country, rap and thrash metal. I think that makes me a pretty level person.
#6HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:16:13 AM
Mikeisapoet posted...
MH3U doesn't support screenshots anyway, so nope.

Plus, almost all games except Mario and Nintendoland are region specific for Miiverse. I don't know why you're complaining.

why did they do this?
---