Would you trade your N64 system and 23 games for a Wii U system?

#31hurley4Posted 4/9/2013 12:05:43 PM
Seriously, the N64 and most of those games will retain value. The WiiU has already lost value, and it's only a few months old.
---
PSN: ChristianFour
#32FlashZephyrPosted 4/9/2013 12:10:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33jaoman69Posted 4/9/2013 12:14:13 PM
ill always have emulators so yes
#34LePhenomPosted 4/9/2013 12:17:14 PM
Keep your N64 with the games, or you'll regret it one day when you feel like playing them again. Find another way to get money for the awesome Wii U.
#35Offworlder1Posted 4/9/2013 12:19:53 PM
Wii U has so many un sold systems day 1, I got 3 calls from Gamestop asking if I wanted a Wii U as they were desperate as hello to get rid of them and that was when they were brand new. Wii was an ok system and had some good games but the Wii U has little to nothing to make it a "must buy" console, doesn't help most casuals, mom and pops, along with the senior citizen crowd don't see a reason to buy it when they have a Wii.

Nintendo dug its own grave making themselves the "family" console and the fact they practically outlawed M rated games on their console. Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, even GameCube had a bigger variety of games as it was an "everyone from the family gamer to the hardcore blood and gore" gamer. Wii and Wii U have killed Nintendo as many of the hardcore long time fans left for Sony Playstation, or Microsoft XBOX because of the change to them becoming the family and little kid gaming console for the most part.

Nintendo use to be a titan along with Sega but now Sega is dead and Nintendo is following them into the grave if they continue on this path of kiddy and family only games.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#36wh0_kn0wsPosted 4/9/2013 12:22:44 PM
someday every N64 analog stick will be unusable.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#37johnluke728Posted 4/9/2013 12:26:35 PM
Or how about I just work for the money for a WiiU and have both?

Your question is silly, TC! Why would I ever drop an N64 with all my favorite games from my childhood? As cool as the WiiU might become later this year, even that's not a good reason too, you never know when you'll want to play your old favorites again.

Especially when half of them aren't even on the Eshop! *shakes fist at the lack of Banjo Kazooie and Diddy Kong Racing on VC* MICROSOFT JUST GOT TWO BIRDS FROM ME

DON'T MAKE ME THROW IN A BEAR TOO
---
http://shantaefanforums.tk/ <-- Huge fan of the Shantae games? Then you should check the first fan forum that's all about the belly-dancing half-genie!
#38johnluke728Posted 4/9/2013 12:28:50 PM
wh0_kn0ws posted...
someday every N64 analog stick will be unusable.

That will be a sad day. ;___; Pretty sure there's a way to grease those ol' sticks back to their former glory, but the whole maintenance and disassembly thing would probably turn off everyone who isn't a geek with his or her nostalgia goggles glued on tight.
---
http://shantaefanforums.tk/ <-- Huge fan of the Shantae games? Then you should check the first fan forum that's all about the belly-dancing half-genie!
#39Maxx_the_SlashPosted 4/9/2013 12:29:47 PM
There was a Game Genie for the Nintendo 64? I could have sworn Galoob stopped making Game Genie by then. It was all about GameShark by that point.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#40acrylick42Posted 4/9/2013 12:32:18 PM
Never in a million years. It's my first console ever and I still play it to this day.
---
Enchantment?
Enchantment!