It's Time for Satoru Iwata to Step Down

#51sonic777Posted 4/9/2013 11:25:27 AM
It's not just bizarre, It's mental.

Bipolarity is what happens in most serial killers.
---
squatch22 = defeated
#52GoombaXPosted 4/9/2013 11:26:27 AM
sonic777 posted...

luckily this just a gaming board in which nothing should be taken seriously, which is your problem
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#53Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:29:24 AM
indeed.
hey one more week till injustice

I'm not a fan of the 3D MK games so I have low hopes for this, though as a DC fan I am at the very least obligated to give it a try.

I will applaud him on not posting any death threats (that I can recall at least) unlike some other user(s) on this board. I still don't see why people want me dead so badly.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i.imgur.com/7AUmapo.gif
#54GoombaXPosted 4/9/2013 11:33:46 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
indeed.

I'm not a fan of the 3D MK games so I have low hopes for this, though as a DC fan I am at the very least obligated to give it a try.

I will applaud him on not posting any death threats (that I can recall at least) unlike some other user(s) on this board. I still don't see why people want me dead so badly.

They have a demo out on the 360 and ps3
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#55RockD79Posted 4/9/2013 3:08:02 PM
I would like to see Yamauchi completely out of the picture before I'll comment on Iwata.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider, next up: N4SU... unless Target.com fumbles my order.
#56Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 3:37:25 PM
I would like to see Yamauchi completely out of the picture before I'll comment on Iwata.

Isnt he like 90. How is he still in the picture?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#57RockD79Posted 4/9/2013 8:37:46 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

He has a stake still in the company yes. Iwata is his nephew. I'm sure uncle is still pulling some strings.
---
Currently Playing: Tomb Raider, next up: N4SU... unless Target.com fumbles my order.
#58Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 8:46:36 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

He has a stake still in the company yes. Iwata is his nephew. I'm sure uncle is still pulling some strings.

If his uncle is wearing a diaper, than I think that he probably stopped pulling strings long ago.
---
#59RockD79Posted 4/9/2013 9:47:58 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

If his uncle is wearing a diaper, than I think that he probably stopped pulling strings long ago.

Are you tooling or do you want to know who's running the show? He's still on the board. He still has majority stake in the company. He's still calls the shots behind the scenes. As long as he breathes you won't see Iwata have 100% control in decision making.
---
#60TaplampPosted 4/9/2013 9:48:23 PM
GoombaX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
indeed.

They have a demo out on the 360 and ps3

No offense but I've read this entire thread and your conversation with Kirbyfan...

Are you from the north?