Nintendo lied about Rayman, Pikmin 3 release dates, not trusting, not buying.

#41DewittluvsLiz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 2:11:02 PM
Fact:

Nintendo SAID in media, ads, E3, etc Rayman was a WII U exclusive.

Fact: It is not.

This is what is called a lie.

Prove this wrong.
#42Lord_Diablo13Posted 4/10/2013 6:13:25 PM
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Fact:

Prove this wrong.

Okay bub. Provide me proof that Nintendo said it and not Ubisoft.
---
As a PC gamer, I am more of a self-proclaimed Agent of Chaos, looking to destroy gaming all for the lulz.
#43GoombaXPosted 4/10/2013 6:22:18 PM
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Nah, that's not true re Ubisoft. Nintendo is ultimately responsible for this, made promises that this game would be a WII U exclusive. Ubisoft did NOT make this promise. And Nintendo PROMISED release by March 31 2013 for Rayman and Pikmin.

LIES.

LIES.

LIES.

actually its may 31st for pikmin bro
also didnt i warn you about trolling so early in your life
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#44GoombaXPosted 4/10/2013 6:23:20 PM
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Nintendo controls the licensing. And they are responsible for their licensers. And, it is a FACT Nintendo has said numerous times Rayman is a Wii U exclusive.

Hence, deception. Lies. And, consumers agree: Wii U is one of the worst launch systems sales wise in the history of video gaming.

4 million in a month >_>
thats twice as much as the 360 or ps3 on their launch sales
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#45_Sovereign_Posted 4/10/2013 7:29:07 PM
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Jokesters, I own every Nintendo system from the beginning of time. Except Wii U. Bought it, returned it. Simply not enough games nor was the Gamepad enough of a gimmick as Wii Motion was to motivate me to own this. I currently own 3ds, Ps3, Xbox 360.

Re licensing, NINTENDO promised to the world, NOT UBISOFT, that Rayman was a Wii U exclusive. If Rayman lied to Nintendo than in the end, it's Nintendo's responsibility to the consumer to make up for the lie Nintendo made. Nintendo lied, plain and simple. That is a FACT.

So blame Microsoft for Rayman, who has in their contract with 3rd party devs that they cannot release a game slated for other systems before the 360 version. The game was finished, and ready to be shipped out, until Ubisoft gave in to the fans ( which is a good thing). Because of this though, they had to hold off on 7 months of possible sales because of MS' stupid contract. They should have screwed MS, released on the Wii U has originally planned, and continued their port for the PS3.

Nintendo cannot predict fan outcries for a 3rd party to release an exclusive on other platforms. FACT.
As far as Pikmin 3 goes, they never gave a concrete date, so technically they never lied to you.

I also find it funny you're ready to swear off a company over two games...TWO, yet you own a 360.
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#46jmichaelbpPosted 4/10/2013 7:41:53 PM
Go home to Liz, Booker, you're drunk.
---
http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/d/da/Randy_Pitchford.jpg <------ Liar http://i.imgur.com/2z9p9L7.gif
#47NightzardPosted 4/10/2013 7:44:46 PM(edited)
MFW: Reading this topic and TC's responses

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/582/picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151
---
The next sentence is false. The first sentence is true.
(3DS FC: 3222-5580-0349)(Wii U network: Nightzard)
#48cloudtheprophetPosted 4/10/2013 8:24:55 PM
gameG3ni3 posted...
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Fact:

Prove this wrong.

I bet Liz told you she was a ''virgin'', and you still love her...fact

I don't know what is more sick your comment or his name?
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet
#49dark trunksPosted 4/10/2013 8:38:37 PM
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Jokesters, I own every Nintendo system from the beginning of time. Except Wii U. Bought it, returned it. Simply not enough games nor was the Gamepad enough of a gimmick as Wii Motion was to motivate me to own this. I currently own 3ds, Ps3, Xbox 360.

Re licensing, NINTENDO promised to the world, NOT UBISOFT, that Rayman was a Wii U exclusive. If Rayman lied to Nintendo than in the end, it's Nintendo's responsibility to the consumer to make up for the lie Nintendo made. Nintendo lied, plain and simple. That is a FACT.

Hang on.

So, you posted yesterday that you had just bought the console -

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65922687

- The eighth post in a thread you made yesterday. And now you're telling us you sold it? So, you lasted a day? You knew about the lack of games the console has right now, you bought the console yesterday, sold the console today (or on the same day?), and now you're whining about it having no games (which lets face it is a moronic comment to make when a console does actually have games)?

To be fair, it's obvious what you're doing. But I just wanted to point this out to everyone else. But I can't wait to see the bull **** story you come up with for this one.

Either way, whether you did genuinely purchase the Wii U or not, I have no pity for you. If you knowingly bought a console that, right now, is struggling in terms of game releases, that's your problem.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#50Darkfire_31Posted 4/10/2013 9:20:08 PM
DewittluvsLiz posted...
Fact:

Prove this wrong.

Um, I don't know how about this,
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-08-rayman-legends-dev-pissed-at-ubisoft-for-delay-after-completing-wii-u-version-blames-men-in-ties

When the Development team for the game is blindsided by a corporate decision to release the game later even thought it was completed and that same team is told to make the game for the other consoles I don't think you can blame Nintendo.

Pikmin 3 was supposed to be a launch title, when it wasn't you should have figured that they rushed the launch to try and get out before the PS4 and 720. Unfortunately, this was a mistake, that they will try and rectify at E3 this year. I'm expecting that they will try and win us back with a Star Fox Game that has Dual Gamepad Support.

Like your average Boyfriend/Girlfriend, you should trust Nintendo to make mistakes then try to win you back. At the end of the day you might still be mad but at least they are trying.