I see people screaming "release some games!" so... (poll)

#21kingbadjoPosted 4/9/2013 1:41:34 PM
Twilight princess is my favorite Zelda...
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#22Sailor GoonPosted 4/9/2013 2:04:49 PM
What a moronic biased poll. Of course, it's Pandaman.

The system needs games...period. Its been nearly six bloody months and its been nothing but ports and absolutely NO announcements from Nintendo. There's a huge difference between waiting for quality games and having absolutely no games at all being even mentioned for nearly half a year.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#23mjc0961Posted 4/9/2013 2:55:18 PM
TwiztidJackel posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
I don't think they need to do half-ass jobs, but it is pretty much unacceptable that they're not releasing any 1st party games for 6 months straight right after the console launches.

This, plus, games can be patched...

Bull. I'm sick of buying broken games and watching for patches so they actually become playable. We get enough of that from nearly every other publisher on the planet. Kudos to Nintendo for waiting until the game is actually finished before releasing it.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#24deathslovePosted 4/9/2013 2:59:07 PM
Delayed games does not equal good quality games.
#25P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 3:25:32 PM
First, IMHO, Twilight Princess is better than Skyward Sword which is better than Ocarina of Time.
Secondly, there are a good amount of fun games out now. If you don't want to play them that's up to you. There is also a catalog of great Wii games to choose from thanks to Backwards Compatibility.
Lastly, not releasing the console would be worse than releasing it without the first party franchises lined up, all ready to go, especially seeing as it's part of Nintendo's strategy for building relationships with third parties by not scaring them off with megaton after megaton.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#26CaioNVPosted 4/9/2013 3:33:28 PM
What I want is to Nintendo to hurry up their projects AND do it goodly anyway. They DID promised this didn't they?
But of course, I can bloody wait, but that's a pretty... Bad poll, Panda.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#27L4YER_CAKEPosted 4/9/2013 3:35:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 3:39:56 PM
CaioNV posted...
What I want is to Nintendo to hurry up their projects AND do it goodly anyway. They DID promised this didn't they?
But of course, I can bloody wait, but that's a pretty... Bad poll, Panda.

When the people are asking for the games to be released, quite literally, "right now", they aren't going to be finished. As a result, they would indeed be half-assed. The only game I could see releasing right now is Game & Wario, which shouldn't be far off as it's already out in Japan. Pikmin 3 should also be close but we don't have any news on it's progress. Then there's The Wonderful 101 but that wasn't even announced until more recently, though it was playable at e3.

Plus they are balancing a company restructuring alongside another system, so they may be stretched thin.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3U
#29L4YER_CAKEPosted 4/9/2013 3:46:54 PM
This is an extremely bias poll with only two options at either end of the spectrum, designed to excuse a lack of software while simultaneously admonishing those who voice a real concern. TC should get a job as a lobbyist for the GOP with skills such as these. The Miyamoto quote was especially underhanded.

Where are the options for "I would rather a system keep 3rd party support so I can have quality titles while I wait for more quality titles?"

or

"I would rather Nintendo keep good on their word for releases and promised support?"
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#30Skill4ReelPosted 4/9/2013 3:47:13 PM
All I need is a decent online multiplayer shooter on the Wii U. Something different, but competitive. A game like this can hold me over for a very long time. Unfortunately there is nothing.

With that said. I don't mind waiting for games. As long as they are guaranteed to still be getting a release on the system. Developers can take as long as they want.